Posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010 by David Chen
In this week’s episode of the /Filmcast, David Chen, Devindra Hardawar, and Adam Quigley discuss the difficulty in crafting a good Comic-Con documentary and the virtues of Brett Ratner. Special guest C. Robert Cargill (AKA Massawyrm) joins us from Aint It Cool News. Also, special thanks to /Filmcast listeners Daniel G., and Tom in Houston for writing in with some great questions that we discussed during this episode.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Join us next week on Monday night at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PST at Slashfilm’s live page as we review The Crazies.
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
What We’ve Been Watching
- David Chen (01:56): Cube
- Cargill (07:20): Clint Eastwood: 35 Films 35 Years at Warner Bros. box set
- Adam (15:20): Black Dynamite, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, The Vicious Kind
- (26:58) Spurlock and Whedon Making Comic-Con Documentary
- (38:40) Damon and Affleck in NY Yankees Sex Scandal Movie
- (43:30) Ratner and Noah Baumbach to Team-Up for Multicultural Ocean’s 11
- (54:48) Shutter Island
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Audible. Visit audiblepodcast.com/filmcast to sign up and get a FREE audio book!
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our new voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to www.slashfilmcast.com and clicking on the left-hand side “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!