David, Devindra, and Jeff discuss the principle of finders keepers, losers weepers; talk about the difficulty of choosing a baby name; and delve into the scourge of eating during movies. In the After Dark, we discuss the Assassin’s Creed trailer and Dave unburdens himself about Kimmy Schmidt. Check out Paul Baker’s Summer Movie Wager board and read up on other racial issues in Kimmy Schmidt.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, like us on Facebook!
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
What We’ve Been Watching (14:30)
- David: Finders Keepers, Ragequit Tableflip
- Devindra: Everybody Wants Some, Uncharted 4
- Jeff: Money Monster
Featured Review (1:13:30)
After Dark (1:35:00)
- Our sponsor this week is Casper. Get $50 off any mattress purchase by going to casper.com/filmcast and using promo code filmcast. Terms and conditions apply.
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!
Cool Posts From Around the Web: