David, Devindra, and Jeff discuss what was hot at this year’s E3, praise the new Netflix redesign, and discuss how to choose design rewards on Kickstarter. You can back David Chen’s new Kickstarter here. Be sure to read Vince Mancini’s review of Inside Out, The LA Times’ review of Jaws, and Matt Singer’s ranking of Jurassic Park characters (plus his thoughts on selective sequels). Also, here’s Wil Wheaton’s apology email that we discuss in the After Dark.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, like us on Facebook!
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
What We’ve Been Watching (21:00)
- David: Art and Craft, Big Time in Hollywood, FL
Film News (35:00)
- Netflix redesign
- Eli Roth will direct Meg
- Inside Out
- (1:05:45) SPOILERS
- Our sponsor this week is Squarespace! Go to Squarespace.com and use promo code “filmcast” to get 10% off your first order.
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!