David, Devindra, and Jeff continue their coverage of SIFF, discuss one of Steven Soderbergh’s underappreciated thrillers, and wonder how some great films get lost in the ether. Also, in this week’s After Dark, the guys discuss how difficult it is to come up with a lasting, meaningful name for something. Be sure to read about The Fermi Paradox. You can buy tickets to the World Premiere of The Primary Instinct here.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, like us on Facebook!
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
What We’ve Been Watching (01:30)
- David: SIFF 2015 – The Automatic Hate
- Devindra: The Limey
- Jeff: Mother of Invention
Featured Review (30:50)
- (48:30) SPOILERS
- Our sponsor this week is Squarespace! Go to squarespace.com and use promo code “filmcast” to get 10% off your first order.
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!