David, Devindra, and Jeff wonder why Showtime announced Twin Peaks at all, praise the audacity of The ABC’s of Death Part 2, and get in an intense debate about House of Cards: Season 3. Be sure to read up on why Netflix’s nostalgia is squelching creativity and why House of Cards insults your intelligence.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, like us on Facebook!
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
What We’ve Been Watching (03:45)
- David: Togetherness, The ABC’s of Death Part 2
- Devindra: Darknet, Mad Men
- House of Cards: Season 3
- (52:00) SPOILERS
- Our sponsor this week is Squarespace! Go to Squarespace.com and use promo code “Filmcast” for 10% off your first order.
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!