Posted on Monday, May 27th, 2013 by David Chen
Dave, Devindra, and Jen from Deadline discuss some bold new horror anthologies, reflect on how Arrested Development has changed in its fourth season, and praise the brilliantly constructed Stories We Tell. Be sure to check out Matt Singer’s thoughts on why this series is so complex, Wesley Morris’s explanation on why this is a post-racial film, and also see Jen Yamato’s previous Fast and Furious reviews.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993.
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
What We’ve Been Watching
- Dave (3:24): Stories We Tell, V/H/S/2
- Devindra (11:27): Arrested Development
- Jen (17:05): The ABC’s of Death
- (22:30) Fast & Furious 6
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Audible. Get a free audio book download by going to audiblepodcast.com/Filmcast.
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to www.slashfilmcast.com and clicking on the left-hand side “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!