Posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 by David Chen
This week, Dave, Devindra, and Adam discuss the creative laziness of The Hangover: Part II, wonder why there couldn’t only be one Highlander film, and complain about having their every whim catered to by movie studios. Special guest Matt Singer joins us from IFC. Note: In the time since this podcast was recorded, the Hangover tattoo case has been settled.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. We’ll be back in a couple of weeks to discuss Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
- (00:33) Matt Singer from IFC joins us!
What We’ve Been Watching
- Matt (08:29): BKO: Bangkok Knockout
- Devindra (13:00): Page One: Inside the New York Times
- Adam (20:00): Highlander, Black Christmas
- (57:20) Green Lantern
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Audible. You can get a free audio book by going to audiblepodcast.com/filmcast.
- Our music sometimes comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to www.slashfilmcast.com and clicking on the left-hand side “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!