In this episode of the /Filmcast, Dave, Devindra, Hunter, and Adam discuss the pernicious consequences of remakes, despair over the fate of their favorite actors from The Wire, and dissect as many plotholes from Death Race as they possibly can. Special guest Paul Scheer joins us from Human Giant!
Have any questions, comments, concerns, feedback, or praise? E-mail us at email@example.com. You can also call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993.
Download or Play Now:
- (00:30) Paul Scheer
What Have We Watched
- Paul Scheer (03:40): Footfist Way, Fat Guy Stuck in Internet
- David Chen (07:37): The Shield
- Devindra (09:09): Persepolis, Venture Bros finale
- Adam (12:16):Hamlet 2, CJ7, The Wire, [SHIT MOVIE OF THE WEEK] Prom Night
- (29:35) Superman reboot confirmed
- (40:30) New Child’s Play and Candyman films might be on the way?
- (46:30) Paramount Famous launches, the end is extremely fucking nigh
- (52:18) Julis Carry has died
- (55:30) Death Race
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our new voicemail number: 781-583-1993