David, Devindra, and Jeff discuss how Comic-Con has become strictly for line fans, this year’s Emmy nominations, and the economics of film websites. Be sure to read about Warner Bros.’ response to the Comic-Con leak and why Marvel has a villain problem.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, like us on Facebook!
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
- (1:22:15) SPOILERS
- Our sponsor this week is Squarespace. Go to squarespace.com and use promo code “filmcast” to get 10% off your first order!
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!