Posted on Monday, September 27th, 2010 by David Chen
This week, David Chen, Devindra Hardawar, and Adam Quigley discuss the relevance of the short list of directors to take on Superman, share thoughts on Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and Legend of the Guardians, and try to unravel the truth behind Catfish. Special guest Katey Rich joins us from Cinemablend.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Join us on Sunday (10/3) at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST at Slashfilm’s live page as we review The Social Network.
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
- (01:15) Katey Rich from Cinema Blend
What We’ve Been Watching
- Katey Rich (03:44): Black Swan,127 Hours, Inside Job, It’s Kind Of A Funny Story
- David Chen (11:23): Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
- Devindra (20:18): Monsters, Fringe (Season 3 Premiere)
- Adam (24:15): Legend of the Guardians, Frozen, Community (Season 2 Premiere)
- (46:45) Christopher Nolan’s Short List of Potential Superman Directors Revealed
- (51:40) Zuckerberg Donates $100 Million to Charity
- (1:02:52) Catfish
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Audible. Visit audiblepodcast.com/filmcast to sign up and get a FREE audio book!
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to www.slashfilmcast.com and clicking on the left-hand side “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!