Cloverfield hits DVD store shelves next week (April 22nd), but before you buy you should know that four retail stores are offering different exclusives with the DVD purchase.
Suncoast & FYE will have a limited edition swank steel book collectible packaging (pictured above).
Best Buy will offer a Bonus Disc entitled “TJ Miller’s Video Diary,” containing almost 30 minutes of exclusive behind-the-scenes footage with “Hud” (pictured above).
Kmart & Sears will offer a free Cloverfield Ringtone. Yeah, pretty lame… Who buys DVD’s at Sears anyways?
Target will include a free “Rob’s Goin’ To Japan Party Mix” music CD (pictured above). The track list for the music CD includes:
- OK GO – “Here It Goes Again”
- Goldfrapp – “Ooh La La”
- Coconut Records – “West Coast”
- Scissors for Lefty – “Got Your Moments”
- The Vapors – “Turning Japanese”
- Parliament – “Give Up the Funk”
- Of Montreal – “Wraith Pinned to the Mist”
- The Blood Arm – “Do I Have Your Attention?”
- Bright Eyes – “Four Winds”
Discuss: So which DVD exclusive will you be buying?Cool Posts From Around the Web: