The future of Constantine has been uncertain ever since NBC decided to limit the first season order to 13 episodes, and has been sluggish about calling for a second season. But if one rumor is correct, things may not be as dire as they seem. Word is that NBC might bounce Constantine over to SyFy, which, for one, would change ratings expectations for the show.
In addition, there could be a change in the nature of the series, as it wouldn’t need to conform to network standards. Indeed, rumor is that the show could take on the title Hellblazer, and perhaps be even closer to the comics on which it is based. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
The idea of Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money was a great joke in Mel Brooks‘ hilarious 1987 comedy Spaceballs. The line about a hypothetical, self-aware sequel was a commentary on the licensing and popularity of the original Star Wars franchise Brooks was spoofing. Yet, because of that joke, Brooks and his co-stars have been asked about the sequel for the past twenty-five years.
Well, with a new series of Star Wars films coming this year, Brooks thinks it might finally be the right time for the Spaceballs sequel. In a new interview he hypothesized that, if they were to ever make Spaceballs 2, after the release of The Force Awakens would be the time. But the hurdles are many. Read more about Spaceballs 2 The Search for More Money below. Read More »
Last week, we told you about a new rumor regarding Domhnall Gleeson and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It was interesting and intriguing, but we left it at that. Since then, the rumor has begun to pick up steam online and the more I think about it, the more I want to discuss it. If it’s true, it’s a game changer the likes of which Star Wars has never seen. Which is why I don’t think it’s true. Below, read about the Domhnall Gleeson Star Wars rumor. Read More »
Back in September, we reported on a rumor that the Luigi’s Flying Tires ride in Disney California Adventure’s Cars Land would be very short lived– replaced only a couple years after the land opened in Summer 2012. We now have our first look at the replacement, see the concept art after the jump.
Read More »
The Hunger Games films have been almost unfathomably successful for Lionsgate. The last two movies alone each became the highest grossing film of the year, and the first movie wasn’t that far behind. This November brings the fourth and final film based on the Suzanne Collins books, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. It’s getting an IMAX release and is likely to be just as big a hit as the last two, if not bigger.
But now Lionsgate faces the same problem Warner Bros. faced when Harry Potter ended. What does a company do when such a lucrative franchise is over? Well, Lionsgate is following in Warner Bros. steps and currently exploring ways to extend The Hunger Games franchise. Read about the studio’s ways to potentially make more Hunger Games movies below. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
This is a really good edition of Star Wars Bits. Rumors, spoilers, video clips, video games, this has it all. Below, read about the following:
- Could the Standalone be about Boba Fett‘s family?
- Episode VIII director Rian Johnson trolls Star Wars nation.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger talks Star Wars The Force Awakens trailer and broadband channel.
- Grand Moff Tarkin is coming to Star Wars Rebels this week. Watch a clip.
- Nicolas Cage enjoyed Hayden Christensen‘s work in the Star Wars prequels.
- Star Wars is coming to Madame Tussauds in London and there’s a video.
- See some awesome clothing made for the Episode VII special effects team.
- Download a ton of old school Star Wars video games via Humble Bundle.
- Multiple major spoilers about the identity, stories and fates of characters in The Force Awakens are discussed.
Read More »
With Simon Pegg co-writing the new script for director Justin Lin, things have been kind of quiet on the Star Trek 3 front. That’s because the movie is being shaped and finalized as you read this story. But other facets of pre-production must be happening if they hope to start shooting in the spring for July 8, 2016 release.
One of those moving parts is casting and the latest rumor is that everyone’s go-to villainous actor, Bryan Cranston, is being sought for a role. Another rumor is the film features three new, lead female characters: the Federation President, a new Starfleet captain and Bones’ ex-wife. Read more about the latest Star Trek 3 rumors below. Read More »
Star Wars Bits is back with some great casting rumors, game information, behind the scenes stories and more. Below, read about the following:
- The latest rumor is Tatiana Maslany has won that role in the Star Wars Standalone.
- An iconic alien race may be appearing in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Why is May 13, 2015 a significant date in Star Wars history?
- George Lucas talked about The Force awakening in his early treatment to Star Wars.
- Watch The Force Awakens teaser trailer in Neon.
- The Force Awakens will do some additional shooting February in Los Angeles.
- A rumor says Michael Fassbender is a front runner to play Boba Fett.
- A possible origin for Poe Dameron’s name is revealed.
- Find out how to make your own BB-8.
- See Star Wars Battlefront concept art and read about its connections to The Force Awakens.
Read More »
Posted on Monday, January 26th, 2015 by Angie Han
Ever since Daniel Brühl was cast in Captain America: Civil War, theories have been flying fast and heavy about whom he might be playing. Meanwhile, Marvel’s keeping mum. But another source may have just confirmed what many of us already suspected.
Hit the jump to find out what the Daniel Bruhl Captain America Civil War role might be. Read More »