The lair of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is supposed to be a secret. Even though everyone knows it exists in the sewer, no one should know where its at outside of the heroes in a half-shell and maybe their friends April O’Neil and Casey Jones. But plenty of people in New York will get to check out the mutant pad thanks to a special Airbnb promotion allowing fans to stay over night in the turtle lair. Check out the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Airbnb lair below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
If you’re the kind of person who isn’t the biggest fan of camping, maybe spending some time in the woods away from your precious wi-fi would be more appealing if you were sleeping in a Star Trek shuttlecraft. That’s exactly what Star Trek fan Dave Delisle would like to see happen with a concept for a Star Trek tent that looks just like a Federation shuttlecraft. Check it out below. Read More »
In today’s edition of Sequel Bits:
- Tyler Perry is prepared to undergo a transformation for a sequel to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.
- Megan Fox says she is signed on for another TMNT film.
- Nicolas Cage claims that National Treasure 3 is still in the works.
- Idina Menzel endorses Elsa getting a girlfriend in Frozen 2.
- The director of the Men in Black/Jump Street spin-off tries to ease your apprehension.
- A new batch of Star Trek Beyond posters are here.
- Wesley Snipes would like to play Blade again.
- Blumhouse is reviving Benji.
- What’s the deal with the new Friday the 13th movie?
- Many landmarks are destroyed in new Independence Day: Resurgence posters.
Read More »
If you’re not watching The Star Wars Show, Disney’s official weekly Star Wars weberies, you should be. This week’s edition opens with a funny video from the set of Star Wars: Episode VIII featuring director Rian Johnson and Chewbacca. But not only that, the show has revealed the key art for Star Wars Celebration Europe, which features both the cast of Star Wars: The Force Awakens/Episode 8 and the new cast for Star Wars: Rogue One. Sure, this might have been more cool if that Rogue One art didn’t leak online last week, but its still cool seeing this cast in this layout including a full reveal of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic. But the art (and show) gives us our first look at a new model of AT-At and a new rank of Stormtrooper. Find out the names and more, after the jump.
Read More »
In today’s Star Wars Bits:
- Artist Scott Park pays tribute to the crew(s) of the Millennium Falcon.
- Dave Filoni wants Ewan McGregor for Star Wars Rebels.
- One seriously impressive LEGO Death Star.
- A comedian shares stories of getting photos with the Star Wars cast.
- The entire known history of space pirate Hondo Ohnaka.
- The real reason for the Millennium Falcon’s distinct shape.
- A preview of Marvel’s upcoming Han Solo comic series.
- The complete saga of the Chewbacca Mom so far.
- Star Wars turns 39 years old today.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Matt Damon was left behind on Mars due to an accident in last year’s outstanding The Martian. This year, Asa Butterfield will be left on the red planet on purpose as the first child born on Mars in The Space Between Us.
Gardner Elliot (Butterfield) has only known Mars as his home, but NASA finally decides to bring him back to Earth. However, due to the threat our own gravity poses to his constitution after being born off-planet, he’s left in isolation, away from the outside world he so desperate wants to experience. And part of that world is a girl (Tomorrowland‘s Britt Robertson) in Colorado he had been talking to from across the universe, and he’ll do anything to finally meet her. It’s a coming-of-age romance unlike anything we’ve seen before.
Watch The Space Between Us trailer after the jump. Read More »
Last year Ridley Scott delivered the crowd-pleasing sci-fi survival drama The Martian, and now he’s busy shooting Alien: Covenant, the first film in what is supposed to be a new trilogy that will lead up to the events of the original Alien from 1979. But before that, Scott had time to produce a promising new sci-fi thriller directed by his son Luke Scott.
The film is called Morgan, and the first teaser trailer just debuted with some flares of Alien, Ex Machina and Firestarter. Plus, it’s a pure teaser that doesn’t give much away, which makes it all the move intriguing. Watch the Morgan trailer after the jump. Read More »
In today’s edition of Star Wars Bits:
- Our first official look at Ciena Ree, the main character from Lost Stars.
- Christopher McQuarrie pitches a Star Wars movie.
- Mark Hamill shares a few interesting stories on Twitter.
- New art re-imagines Yoda as a Sith Lord.
- Star Wars: Aftermath is currently dirt cheap.
- The guys behind Roxy the Rancor are back with a new creation.
- New Star Wars Celebration pins have been revealed.
- Star Wars: Battlefront sequels will feature single player.
- New footage from LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens has arrived.
Read More »
Netflix giveth and Netflix taketh away. Every month sees a long list of movies ant TV shows depart the streaming service, but each month also brings a new line-up of content to binge at your leisure. We’ve assembled a complete list of everything coming to Netflix next month and we’ve gone ahead and done the heavy-lifting for you already – we’ve already selected what you need to go out of your way to watch.
Read More »