Lego has just announced their most massive, epic Marvel set ever. It’s the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier, a 2,996 behemoth of a set featuring mini-figures of Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill. The Helicarrier hits shelves in March and will retail for $349.99. Below, see a bunch of images and more info about the Lego Avengers Helicarrier. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Brad Bird, the director of the underrated 1999 animated film The Iron Giant, is playing with Mondo’s latest creation. “I want one,” he says. So do we.
Thursday, the company is releasing their second toy ever, a 16 inch high end reproduction of the iconic robot. To raise awareness for the release, Mondo put out a video of Bird playing with the toy and being amazed by the attention to detail. It’s super cute and awesome. Check out the Brad Bird Iron Giant below. Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 by Angie Han
So far, the only board game movies to come out of Hollywood’s post-Transformers mania for Hasbro properties are 2012′s Battleship and last year’s Ouija. But we’ve got one more due out in the near future, an adaptation of Monopoly. Producer Randall Emmett reveals Monopoly will shoot this summer, which means we can probably expect it to see it in 2016 or so.
Whereas Battleship was a big-budget actioner and Ouija was a low-budget horror thriller, Monopoly will be going in a completely different approach. Emmett describes it as a Goonies-esque family adventure. More on the Monopoly movie Goonies comparison after the jump. Read More »
These days, if you really love a movie, it’s pretty easy to relive it. Sure you can just watch the movie again, but in most cases someone, somewhere has made some piece of merchandise about it. In the case of the bigger movies – movies like Avengers: Age of Ultron – there’s a lot of merchandise. Really good, high end merchandise along with the kids stuff.
You’ve probably seen us feature some of the Hot Toys releases for the film, which hits theaters May 1, but another brand has revealed their beautiful work too. Dragon Models has debuted images of their 1/9th scale statues from Avengers: Age of Ultron and, in the photos, you get some of the best close-ups you’ve seen yet of the Hulkbuster, Ultron and Captain America’s new outfit. Check out the Avengers statues below. Read More »
This latest Star Wars Bits might be the most jam-packed yet. Below, read about the following:
- Kylo Ren may be on all the Star Wars: The Force Awakens toy packaging and those toys might be out September 4.
- Read about 13 brand new Star Wars Lego sets including some from The Force Awakens.
- Fanboys director Kyle Newman will present an original Star Wars live read at Star Wars Celebration.
- Buy cute Force Awakens inspired art prints of Finn, Rey and Poe.
- Drew Struzan is once again rumored to be working on the Force Awakens poster.
- Watch a five minute video about the locations of Return of the Jedi.
- What did Oscar Isaac‘s latest costar Jessica Chastain think of The Force Awakens trailer?
- Check out two collections coming soon of Star Wars comics published by Dark Horse.
- ComiXology just added a ton of Star Wars content.
- Rumor has it Marvel’s Star Wars #1 will have no less than 100 variant covers.
- Wired figured out how fast Rey’s speeder goes in The Force Awakens.
- BB-8 has more than meets the eye, according to rumored concept art.
Read More »
Sideshow Collectibles sent me a sample of Hot Toys’ The Dark Knight Batman Armory Sixth Scale Figure set. Lets unbox this figure and take a look at whats inside the box. After the jump you will find photos of the Hot Toys The Dark Knight Batman Armory Sixth Scale Figure Set, alongside my thoughts on the product.
Read More »
Star Wars: The Force Awakens gets closer and closer in this edition of Star Wars Bits, where you can read about the following:
- Star Wars Celebration will feature the first ever 3D screening of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- They will also screen the Original Trilogy on the big screen.
- Andy Serkis has high praise for J.J. Abrams and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- See a piece of concept art from The Force Awakens of a new TIE Fighter.
- A list of Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys is vague, but packed with cool tidbits.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys will NOT be show at Toy Fair.
- Aaron Paul responds to the rumor of his inclusion in a Star Wars standalone movie.
- See the cover of Star Wars #2.
- Read fan letters from the original Star Wars comics.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Wednesday, December 31st, 2014 by Angie Han
We present to you the very last Sequel Bits of 2014. After the jump:
- Woman in Black 2 unveils a motion comic prequel
- See a leaked image of the Jurassic World Lego set
- Bryan Mills has a big problem in this Taken 3 clip
- Katherine McNamara joins The Maze Runner 2
- Could Randy Quaid return for Independence Day 2?
- Jamie Oliver is still sad he wasn’t in The Hobbit
- Watch the latest Punk’s Dead: SLC Punk! 2 trailer
- Tom Hardy glowers in a new look at Mad Max: Fury Road
Read More »