In this edition of sequel bits:
- A teaser poster (of sorts) for John Wick: Chapter 3
- Lethal Weapon 5 might still be happening after all
- Will Paddington 3 happen? It should, but no one knows yet
- Bond 25 won’t start production until the end of the year
- Another behind-the-scenes look at Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- A new Equalizer 2 poster
- David Leitch offers an update on Atomic Blonde 2 and Hobbs and Shaw
- Jenn Murray joins Maleficent 2
- An explanation on Deadpool 2‘s title, in case you needed something like that
Read More »
Co-writer/director Paul King (The Mighty Boosh) is returning for the Paddington sequel. Producer David Heyman (Gravity, Harry Potter) and financier-distributor StudioCanal were intent on bringing King back for a follow-up film, after the marvelous work he did with the first Paddington. The adaptation was a hit with critics and foreign audiences, and King deserves plenty of credit for successfully bringing Michael Bond’s lovable talking bear (voiced by Ben Whishaw) to the big screen. Filmgoers want more of Paddington the Bear, and so does StudioCanal. They have some big plans for the bear, including a Paddington 3.
Below, find out the other ideas StudioCanal has for Michael Bond’s creation.
Read More »