Posted on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 by Angie Han
Greeting card writers don’t get a whole lot of movies made about them, but maybe they should. Between (500) Days of Summer and now Girlfriend’s Day, I’m starting to suspect their lives are actually super exciting.
Directed by Michael Paul Stephenson, Girlfriend’s Day stars Bob Odenkirk as Ray, the former “Bill Shakespeare of romance cards,” who finds himself stuck in a miserable rut. When a politician establishes a new holiday called “Girlfriend’s Day,” and announces a contest for the most romantic card, Ray decides to put himself out there… and soon finds himself tangled in a web of conspiracy and intrigue. Watch the Girlfriend’s Day trailer below. Read More »
Posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 by Angie Han
There’s a ton of TV news coming down the pipeline, so let’s get right to it. After the jump:
- The Newsroom and True Blood get premiere dates
- Fox will celebrate its 25th birthday with its biggest stars
- Elisha Cuthbert says she’s “on standby” for the 24 movie
- Is Saturday Night Live losing three of its cast members?
- The CW’s Supernatural finds a new co-showrunner
- A This American Life segment turns into an HBO drama
- Funny or Die’s Drunk History heads to Comedy Central
- Is this really the script of Breaking Bad‘s season premiere?
- Jimmy Smits turns to the dark side on FX’s Sons of Anarchy
Read More »
Peter and Bobby Farrelly have returned with a new comedy, Hall Pass. The title refers to the pass that is given to characters played by Owen Wilson and Jason Sudeikis by their wives. They get one week of free play (with other women) with no consequences. Watch the trailer after the break. Read More »