Actor Dee Bradley Baker has been the voice of the entire Clone Army in the Star Wars universe for a long time. He’s been all of your favorites: Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Echo, Hevy, Fives, 99, and more. He’s also been all of your least-favorite clones. But he was always there, filling out a galaxy that saw the spotlight being shared by numerous lead characters. Occasionally on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, he would be the center of the episode. “Rookies.” “Arc Troopers.” The Umbara Arc.
But now, with Star Wars: The Bad Batch, a group of misfit clones all voiced by Baker take center stage and the veteran voice actor is truly the lead of his own show. As the star of the show, he has the entire galaxy to hold up on the shoulders of his voice.
/Film was able to talk with Baker about the differences between The Clone Wars and The Bad Batch, and what it was like voicing Order 66 from yet another point of view.
Read More »
Fans attending Star Wars Celebration got a sneak peak of the new season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars with showrunner Dave Filoni and the cast on hand to share details.
While the announcement of the new season took place at last year’s San Diego Comic-Con, the fans in attendance at Star Wars Celebration were the first to see clips and a trailer of the new season. In addition to the introduction, the trailer especially had the audience standing on their feet. It was so popular that it was shown twice on screen. It’s very electrifying, to say the least.
Initially, Dave Filoni was joined by cast members Ashley Eckstein, Dee Bradley Baker, and Sam Witwer to discuss the new season. Later on, other cast members came out on the stage, including Matt Lanter, Catherine Taber, Tom Kane, Matthew Wood, and James Arnold Taylor.
Read More »
The Muppet Babies are coming back to make your dreams come true with an all-new animated series, whether you like it or not. A brand-new Muppet Babies clip introduces you to the cast of characters, and features a lot of singing.
Read More »
If you’re a ’90s kid who just can’t wait to see what Nickelodeon serves up with the Legends of the Hidden Temple movie, we have good news. The kids cable channel has just announced that Dee Bradley Baker, the original voice of the giant stone head Olmec, will return to voice the character in the movie.
In addition to his role as Olmec, you’ve undoubtedly heard Baker’s voice in other movies, TV shows and video games. Find out what Baker has been up to along with details on the Legends of the Hidden Temple movie after the jump. Read More »
Teases from The Clone Wars, Rebels, The Force Awakens and Episode VIII are all in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Matthew McConaughey is open to a role in Star Wars, just like he’s open to a role in anything.
- Rian Johnson offered up a fun tease about Star Wars Episode VIII.
- Watch some clips from the next episode of Star Wars Rebels, which may have a Force Awakens Easter Egg.
- Dee Bradley Baker, voice of the Clones on The Clone Wars, has joined Star Wars Rebels.
- A new Star Wars video game might feature Chewbacca.
- Alex Ross did a stunning variant cover to Star Wars: Darth Vader #1.
- See some Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Lost Missions concept art.
- Read about someone who was on the sets of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Check out a timeline of all the Star Wars toys ever released.
Read More »