Fans attending Star Wars Celebration got a sneak peak of the new season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars with showrunner Dave Filoni and the cast on hand to share details.
While the announcement of the new season took place at last year’s San Diego Comic-Con, the fans in attendance at Star Wars Celebration were the first to see clips and a trailer of the new season. In addition to the introduction, the trailer especially had the audience standing on their feet. It was so popular that it was shown twice on screen. It’s very electrifying, to say the least.
Initially, Dave Filoni was joined by cast members Ashley Eckstein, Dee Bradley Baker, and Sam Witwer to discuss the new season. Later on, other cast members came out on the stage, including Matt Lanter, Catherine Taber, Tom Kane, Matthew Wood, and James Arnold Taylor.
Read More »
The Muppet Babies are coming back to make your dreams come true with an all-new animated series, whether you like it or not. A brand-new Muppet Babies clip introduces you to the cast of characters, and features a lot of singing.
Read More »
If you’re a ’90s kid who just can’t wait to see what Nickelodeon serves up with the Legends of the Hidden Temple movie, we have good news. The kids cable channel has just announced that Dee Bradley Baker, the original voice of the giant stone head Olmec, will return to voice the character in the movie.
In addition to his role as Olmec, you’ve undoubtedly heard Baker’s voice in other movies, TV shows and video games. Find out what Baker has been up to along with details on the Legends of the Hidden Temple movie after the jump. Read More »
Teases from The Clone Wars, Rebels, The Force Awakens and Episode VIII are all in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Matthew McConaughey is open to a role in Star Wars, just like he’s open to a role in anything.
- Rian Johnson offered up a fun tease about Star Wars Episode VIII.
- Watch some clips from the next episode of Star Wars Rebels, which may have a Force Awakens Easter Egg.
- Dee Bradley Baker, voice of the Clones on The Clone Wars, has joined Star Wars Rebels.
- A new Star Wars video game might feature Chewbacca.
- Alex Ross did a stunning variant cover to Star Wars: Darth Vader #1.
- See some Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Lost Missions concept art.
- Read about someone who was on the sets of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Check out a timeline of all the Star Wars toys ever released.
Read More »