A new Terminator comic book series is taking us back to 1984. Again.
A new four-issue Terminator series, Terminator: Sector War, adds another twist to this time travel saga. Now, instead of a single T-800 being sent back to 1984, a second Terminator comes along for the ride to take out NYPD Officer Lucy Castro.
Read More »
After the second American Civil War, Manhattan is classified an independent demilitarized zone, also referred to as the DMZ. There, a photojournalist is stranded and becomes embroiled in complex politics and warring factions. That’s the plot of Brian Wood and Riccardo Burchielli‘s DC Comic DMZ, which ran from 2005 to 2012. Now, the story is coming to the small screen via some big screen talent. Former Mad Men executive producers Andre and Maria Jacquemetton have teamed with Harry Potter and Gravity producer David Heyman to bring the comic series to the SyFy network at a TV show. Read More »
After a day of Zack Snyder Samurai Star Wars talk, it’s back to your regularly scheduled bits. After the jump, read about the following interesting goings on in the Star Wars Universe:
- Joe Carnahan pitches two fan filmmakers as directors for Star Wars Episode VII.
- Looper director Rian Johnson comments on directing the film.
- After the White House denied us a Death Star, the Galactic Empire responds.
- Princess Leia can now fly an X-Wing Fighter.
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force is now an eBook.
Read More »