Posted on Wednesday, September 12th, 2007 by Peter Sciretta
A few films have sold at the 2007 Toronto International Film Festival. Here is a round-up of the deals so far.
- In Bloom to Magnolia Pictures [added 9/12]
- George A. Romero’s Diary of the Dead to The Weinstein Company for $2 to $2.5 Million
- Alan Ball’s Nothing is Private to Warner Independent and Netflix’s Red Envelope Entertainment for more than $1 million each
- Tom McCarthy’s The Visitor to Overture Films
- Helen Hunt’s Then She Found Me to ThinkFilm for $2 million
- Boy A to The Weinstein Co
- Baltasar Kormakur’s Jar City to IFC
If I’m missing anything, please post it in the comments.