The /Filmcast: After Dark is a recording of what happens right after The /Filmcast is over, when the kids have gone to bed and the guys feel free to speak whatever is on their minds. In other words, it’s the leftover and disorganized ramblings, mindfarts, and brain diarrhea from The /Filmcast, all in one convenient audio file. In this episode, David, Peter, Devindra, Adam, Christina, and Sean, make grossly unfounded predictions about Wall-E’s opening weekend box office gross, agree on the meaninglessness of “Top” lists, and try and figure out what makes a good spoof film. Neil Miller joins us from Filmschoolrejects.
Have any questions/comments/suggestions? Want to advertise your movie/product/service with the /Filmcast? E-mail us at email@example.com. Join us for our next broadcast, live on Monday night at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST, for an epic episode as we review Wanted and Wall-E with some special guests.
Download or Play Now:
- Your e-mails (e-mail us at Slashfilmcast@gmail.com)
- How well will Wall-E and Wanted do at the box office?
- Is Entertainment Weekly any good?
- Hostel 3 with no Eli Roth
- Evaluating Hostel 1 and 2
- Penis Damage
- Peter Sciretta on Get Smart
- Disaster Movie
- Neil Miller Defends Superhero Movie
- Jackass Is Good?
- Covering the Love Guru