The /Filmcast: After Dark is a recording of what happens right after The /Filmcast is over, when the kids have gone to bed and the guys feel free to speak whatever is on their minds. In other words, it’s the leftover and disorganized ramblings, mindfarts, and brain diarrhea from The /Filmcast, all in one convenient audio file. In this episode of the /Filmcast: After Dark, Dave, Devindra, Adam, and Mike continue their meandering discussion about whether Fight Club makes sense, and spend 8 minutes mining the depths of the Marley & Me trailer. Also Dave gets unnecessarily uptight about the Tucker Max movie. Special guests Andy Sorcini joins us from The Drill Down and Sean Dwyer joins us from Filmjunk.
Have any questions/comments/suggestions? Want to advertise your movie/product/service with the /Filmcast? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us for our next broadcast, live on Monday night at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST, as we discuss Frank Darabont’s recently leaked Indiana Jones Script, review The Incredible Hulk, and after that, The Happening (Fair warning: We may go a little bit longer than usual).
Download or Play Now:
- What will we review next week
- Tucker Max: The Movie
- Fight Club: Does It Make Sense?
- United States of Tara
- Dave Chen sucks at moderating
- Diablo Cody
- Is David Mamet (still) good?
- Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show
- Dane Cook: Was He Ever Good? Ever?
- Marley & Me Trailer
- Guy Pearce’s Career
- Stephen Tobolowsky’s Birthday Party (Dave’s Note: You can actually purchase a copy here)
- Bigger, Stronger, Faster
- Diary of the Dead still sucks
- What’s a good zombie film?
- Can zombies run?
- George Romero’s films
- John Carter of Mars
- Is Wall-E too cute?