Posted on Friday, September 26th, 2008 by Devindra Hardawar
The /Filmcast: After Dark is a recording of what happens right after The /Filmcast is over, when the kids have gone to bed and the guys feel free to speak whatever is on their minds. In other words, it’s the leftover and disorganized ramblings, mindfarts, and brain diarrhea from The /Filmcast, all in one convenient audio file. In this “very special episode”, Dave, Devindra, and Adam are joined by Dan Trachtenberg and continue their Lakeview Terrace discussion by trying to get serious about race, relate some hilarious stories about obnoxious theater-goers, and hit recliner of rage levels of frustration discussing annoying trailer alterations.
Join us next Monday night at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST as we review D.J. Caruso’s new film Eagle Eye.
Download or Play Now:
- Continuing our Lakeview Terrace discussion
- Thoughts on a potential Unbreakable sequel
- Spielberg and Peter Jackson’s Tintin no longer being financed?
- Diablo Cody tells haters to fuck off
- William Shatner responds to JJ Abrams about Star Trek cameo
- Your phone calls (781-583-1993) and e-mails
- More discussion on Heath Ledger’s Joker, Javier Bardem’s Chigur, and what makes a memorable role
- Our experiences with annoying people in the theater
- Is Watchmen marketing itself to general audiences well?
- Thoughts on altered trailers (i.e., guns being removed from character’s hands)