Posted on Friday, September 19th, 2008 by Devindra Hardawar
The /Filmcast: After Dark is a recording of what happens right after The /Filmcast is over, when the kids have gone to bed and the guys feel free to speak whatever is on their minds. In other words, it’s the leftover and disorganized ramblings, mindfarts, and brain diarrhea from The /Filmcast, all in one convenient audio file. In this episode, Dave, Devindra, and Adam chat with Peter Sciretta and Alex Billington about their film festival travels (including a run-in with an irate Harvey Weinstein), assess the greatness of Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Sudden Death, and debate what makes an Oscar-worthy performance. Erc D. Snider joins in on the fun as well.
Download or Play Now:
- What have Peter Sciretta and Alex Billington been up to?
- Pissing off Harvey Weinstein
- Chatting with Gerard Butler about Wall-E
- Peter discovers that Darren Aronofsky is a legit Slashfilm fan
- The Benjamin Button footage “controversy”
- Other random film fest talk
- Your phone calls (781-583-1993) and e-mails
- Was Sudden Death the high point of Jean-Claude Van Damme’s career?
- Are we being too hard on The Omen remake?
- Thoughts on the Thor and Avengers films?
- What did we think of Gus Van Sant’s MIlk trailer?
- Upcoming Oscar thoughts, and what makes a great performance?
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our new voicemail number: 781-583-1993