After the jump we have a ton of new sequel news bits including:
- A first look at some of the new Men in Black 3 Aliens
- Asylum Greenlights Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark, the third film in their Mega Shark vs. monster series.
- Jonathan Liebsman talks about the possibilites in Wrath of the Titans and Battle: Los Angeles Sequels
- Hammer Working on a follow-up to The Woman in Black
All this and more, after the jump.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 by Angie Han
In this edition of Sequel Bits, it is once again hip to be square. As well as to be mutated, undead, and/or cyborgian. After the jump:
- Yes, Jennifer Lawrence wants to do X-Men: First Class 2
- Bret Easton Ellis says Patrick Bateman would want to get it on with Chris Brown and Rihanna
- [REC]3: Genesis gets a creepy new trailer
- Producer Victor Kubicek talks Terminator Salvation, wishes the Terminator 5 folks good luck
Read More »
Posted on Friday, February 17th, 2012 by Angie Han
Talk of an X-Men: First Class sequel has been swirling around since before the first film even opened, and we’ve even heard a few intriguing story ideas from star James McAvoy and director Matthew Vaughn. But actual, confirmed details on the true plotline of the film are still few and far in between, which is why I was interested to hear screenwriter Simon Kinberg drop a few hints about what we could expect to see. In two words: More Magneto. Read his comments and watch the video interview after the jump.
Read More »
Want to see some new set photos from The Amazing Spider-Man? How much does James McAvoy know about the X-Men First Class sequel? What does the new Avengers website reveal about the characters? Has Paul Bettany been asked to return for the film? Did Donald Glover talk about Spider-Man in his new Comedy Central special and what is the best Superman video game of all time? Read about all of this and much more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Since before the first film was released, everyone involved with X-Men: First Class has been talking about a sequel. The actors are contractually obligated to do it. Director Matthew Vaughn and producer Bryan Singer have discussed ideas for it. Still, nothing had been made official.
Now, mere hours after 20th Century Fox basically announced a sequel to Rise of the Planet of the Apes, they’ve reportedly hired a writer to pen a follow up to their other summer hit, X-Men: First Class. Simon Kinberg, a producer on the first film and writer of X-Men: The Last Stand (as well as the upcoming This Means War and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) has reportedly been hired to write the sequel. Read More »