Posted on Friday, October 12th, 2012 by Angie Han
Is it time to look ahead to 2013 already? After the jump:
- The Hangover 3 will shoot in Orange County, CA
- Paul Walker is recovering from a Fast Six injury
- Monsters Inc.‘s Mike is Billy Crystal‘s favorite role
- Liam Neeson collected $10 million for Taken 2
- Matt Damon probably won’t play Bourne again
- Roberto Orci defends the one-second Star Trek clip
- Over-the-hill movie stars team up in Red 2 set photos
- See a new photo from Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines
Read More »
Posters, casting, videos and rumor control. Just another day in the world of Sequel Bits. After the jump, read about the following.
- The Hangover Part III adds actress Lela Loren and is shooting in central California.
- A new trailer is out for Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines.
- Find out how you can work with Michael Bay on Transformers 4.
- A new viral video has been released for Paranormal Activity 4.
- Robert Rodriguez doesn’t think a Predators sequel will happen.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger says nothing is happening on Terminator 5.
- A teaser poster for The Smurfs 2 has been released.
Read More »