Posted on Wednesday, November 5th, 2014 by Angie Han
Get the latest updates on several sequels that are definitely happening, one that definitely is not, and one more that could really go either way. After the jump:
- Bond 24 gets a polish from Edge of Tomorrow writer
- Seriously, Michael Bay is not directing Transformers 5
- Elijah Wood will not be in the next (and last) Hobbit movie
- Don’t hold your breath for a Titanic sequel, says James Cameron
- Guillermo del Toro says Pacific Rim 2 will have a script by spring
- Bob Odenkirk describes Better Call Saul as “a total drama”
- Noomi Rapace drops some hints about Prometheus 2
- Could there be more Hunger Games movies after Mockingjay?
Read More »
Yesterday the CEO of Hasbro said in an earnings conference call that the company is already in talks with Paramount, Steven Spielberg, and Michael Bay about making Transformers 4. Spielberg produced the three existing films and Bay, as I’m sure you’re aware, directed the trilogy. I assumed, given Bay’s statements over the last year, that he would be involved in only a producer capacity. But a story later yesterday afternoon linked Bay as director to Transformers 4 and 5, which might shoot at the same time.
But the lines of communication aren’t quite clear, because Michal Bay is now saying he has not talked to Paramount about additional Transformers movies. Read More »