Posted on Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got new posters, clips, promos, really long pitches for movies that’ll never get made… you name it. After the jump:
- Turns out we already saw those new Star Trek Beyond uniform weeks ago
- Chris Hemsworth shares a selfie to mark the end of Ghostbusters shooting
- Steven Knight has just completed the latest draft of World War Z 2
- Ed Boon reveals the Terminator was considered for Mortal Kombat X
- Director Ed Zwick teases some impressive action for Jack Reacher 2
- Katniss and company stand tall in a new Hunger Games: Mockingjay banner
- Bryan Cranston pays homage to Star Wars in the latest Kung Fu Panda 3 promo
- Thomas sits down for a chat in the first Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials clip
- Max Landis reveals what his American Ultra 2 and Chronicle 2 would have been
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Earlier this year we watched Kids React to The Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, and then we went to the opposite end of the spectrum to watch the Elderly React to Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer. And now we’re landing somewhere in the middle with Teens React to The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 trailer.
The final installment of the blockbuster young adult sci-fi franchise is coming in November, and as you can see in this video, right off the bat, these teens are extremely excited for this movie. Well, most of them are excited for it, while a couple of them just don’t seem to care and one is much more into The Maze Runner. Read More »
Posted on Sunday, August 16th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Outlander‘s Tobias Menzies signs up for Underworld 5
- Dave Franco is also moving back in for Neighbors 2
- Jack Reacher 2 is gearing up for a fall shoot
- Jurassic World returns to IMAX 3D for one week only
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 reveals first images; John Stamos joins the cast
- Mrs. Doubtfire 2 definitely won’t happen without Robin Williams
- LeBron James is hoping for a Space Jam 2
- Sinister 2 drops a new clip and a featurette
- Lionsgate’s latest Hunger Games ad is accidentally NSFW
- Simon Pegg talks about feeling “pressure” as the writer of Star Trek Beyond
- Chris Pine and Idris Elba bicker (for charity) on the set of Star Trek Beyond
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, July 29th, 2015 by Angie Han
As if Jon Snow didn’t have enough to deal with already, he’s now become the target of a coordinated attack by Katniss Everdeen. A new mashup video combines The Hunger Games with Game of Thrones, replacing President Snow with Jon Snow. Alliser Thorne would probably approve of the results. Watch The Hunger Game of Thrones after the jump.
Read More »
The fight against President Snow heats up in a new trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 as Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) and the rest of District 13 turn their weapons to The Capitol for the concluding chapter of this sci-fi sensation.
Watch the new trailer for The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 trailer after the jump! Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
After an hour of Bill Murray being a rock star in Hall H at Comic-Con in San Diego, things took a different turn when the Lionsgate panel began featuring The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2.
Four timpani drums were rolled out on the Hall H stage, and as the players banged the drums, a stream of additional drummers entered the hall through the crowd, hitting their instruments with vigor, getting louder and louder until suddenly it was time for a message from District 13. You can watch that viral teaser right here, but now it’s time to dig into the final Comic-Con panel for The Hunger Games franchise. It was a sweet, funny, and fond farewell to the young adult sci-fi adaptation with some brief teases of what’s to come in the finale.
Check out our recap of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 Comic Con panel after the jump! Read More »
On Thursday, July 9th, Lionsgate stormed Hall H with The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, the final chapter in the young adult sci-fi franchise. Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, director Francis Lawrence and producer Nina Jacobson were on hand for the panel, but we’ll get to that in another post.
Instead, we’d like to call your attention first to a new viral teaser featuring the crimson clad Katniss Everdeen (Lawrence) and a very coordinated white army. In addition, we’ll recap the full theatrical trailer for the end to the two-part finale. And considering this trailer won’t be released for a couple months, big fans of the franchise will probably want to read our description of the trailer.
Read The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 trailer description and see the viral teaser after the jump. Read More »
Hot on the heels of the recent batch of character posters for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, one more poster for the film, featuring the titular symbol of the rebellion, has surfaced online. That’s just in time to hype Lionsgate’s Comic-Con panel on Thursday for the franchise’s conclusion.
The poster features Jennifer Lawrence, decked out in red gear, sitting on President Snow’s white throne. She looks rather regal and radiant. In addition, Lawrence also stands tall on a new motion poster teaser where she’s atop a statue featuring a familiar symbol of the rebellion other than the flaming gold Mockingjay. Check out the Mockingjay Part 2 teaser and poster after the jump! Read More »
Posted on Monday, July 6th, 2015 by Angie Han
Three years, three films, and $2.3 billion in ticket sales have all been leading to this. The Hunger Games franchise comes to a (hopefully spectacular) end this fall with Mockingjay – Part 2, and lest you forget Lionsgate has just released a new series of posters for the sequel. In them, Katniss and company get their game faces on. See all the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 character posters after the jump. Read More »