The Expendables 3 just shot this summer, but here’s the first teaser trailer ahead of the film’s release at the end of summer 2014. This installment in the action series full of old guys brings Harrison Ford into the fold, and also features a mix of other returning faces and new recruits.
Sylvester Stallone leads the pack, with Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Kelsey Grammar, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Wesley Snipes, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Ronda Rousey, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson, and Kellan Lutz are picking up guns and/or grimacing. Check out the teaser below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 by Angie Han
Despite Paramount’s objections, the producer for It’s a Wonderful Life: The Rest of the Story is confident his project will go forward. Sorry, haters. Also after the jump:
- Channing Tatum could still return for G.I. Joe 3…
- … and Adrianne Palicki is definitely going to be back
- Kellan Lutz had to get smaller for The Expendables 3
- Paramount and MGM team up for Hot Tub Time Machine 2
- NBC okays a sequel to The Bible (the show, not the book)
- Jack O’Connell and Lena Headey get their own 300 posters
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013 by Angie Han
Guess who’s dropping by Conan next month? Here’s a hint: He looks a lot like Will Ferrell. Also after the jump:
- Keanu Reeves has “no idea” if Bill & Ted 3 will ever happen
- Michael Bay talks Transformers 4: “There was a lot of dynamite”
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 2 will shoot early next year
- Harrison Ford explains what he’s doing in The Expendables 3
- Trick ‘r Treat director reveals what he wants in the sequel
Read More »
Briefly: As cameras roll on the Bulgaria set of The Expendables 3, one more famous face has joined the team. Kelsey Grammer, who’ll also appear in next summer’s Transformers: Age of Extinction, is set to play a mercenary role once earmarked for Nicolas Cage.
The multiple-Emmy award winner joins a cast that includes Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terry Crews, Antonio Banderas, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren and Wesley Snipes. Directed by Patrick Hughes, The Expendables 3 will be out August 15, 2014. [Deadline]
There’s only so much to say here: we’ve got a photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford for the movie they’re doing together. If this was 1987 that would be so awesome, but it’s 2013 and the movie is The Expendables 3, so… we’ll see. Maybe it’ll be pretty awesome. Hard to tell right now. But the photo is solid, so check it out below. Read More »
The Expendables 2 came out a year ago and, since then, rumors about its sequel have popped up almost weekly. Many actors have been rumored, and some confirmed: Cage, Seagal, Snipes, Gibson, Ford, you name it.
Well, The Expendables 3, directed by Patrick Hughes, began production Monday and the full cast list for the film has finally been revealed. Most of this has been reported already but, just so you have it all in one place, check out the list below, along with a new plot description. Read More »
Sylvester Stallone has been dropping bombs on Twitter in the past couple days, beginning with the announcement that Bruce Willis would not appear in The Expendables 3, but that Harrison Ford had been added to the cast.
Sly has now confirmed the participation of Mel Gibson (he’s the bad guy) and Antonio Banderas for the third Expendables movie. And there’s an interesting statement from the CEO of Lionsgate, who seems to be attempting to prevent Bruce Willis from being totally pissed off about the Expendables situation.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Thursday, August 8th, 2013 by Angie Han
If the idea of a Taxi Driver 2 sounds stupid to you, know that Paul Schrader agrees. As a matter of fact, he thinks the concept pitched to him by Robert De Niro in the ’90s was “the dumbest idea that I’ve ever heard.” Also after the jump:
- Keanu Reeves offers a small Bill & Ted 3 update
- Sean Young calls for a Blade Runner 2 boycott
- James Cameron is finalizing multiple Avatar scripts
- Bravo kills development on their Heathers TV show
- Bruce Willis was too expensive for Expendables 3
- 300: Rise of an Empire gets rated R by the MPAA
- See an early version of the Fast & Furious 7 poster
Read More »