Posted on Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 by Angie Han
The food puns keep on coming in a new batch of posters from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. Also after the jump:
- Director Scott Derrickson will return for Sinister 2 in some capacity
- Keri Russell offers more Dawn of the Planet of the Apes plot details
- The Conjuring 2 won’t be about Amityville, unless Patrick Wilson is lying
- Vin Diesel and David Twohy consider where the Riddick series will go next
- The Farrelly Bros. announce a contest for a Dumb and Dumber To role
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 flies up one week on Fox’s release calendar
- Food puns abound on new Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 posters
Read More »
Only one day has passed but there’s already another rumored front runner for the Star Trek 3 directing gig: Rise of the Planet of the Apes director Rupert Wyatt. Read about that, and lots more, in this edition of Sequel Bits:
- A rumored plot has been revealed for a sequel to The Conjuring.
- Karl Urban wants more originality in Star Trek 3.
- Matt Damon is still open to Bourne and Rounders sequels.
- Anchorman: The Legend Continues graces the cover of Entertainment Weekly.
- Plus, we get our first hint of how Ron Burgundy starts the film.
- Despite rumors, Tara Reid could still be in Sharknado 2.
- The Smurfs 2 will feature extra footage in India.
- 22 Jump Street might have a big surprise cameo.
- Andrew Stanton said Finding Dory originally came from a Disney request.
Read More »