Posted on Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 by Russ Fischer
It’s been a year and a half since the first Tintin film was released, but the partnership between Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson may still be on track to return to theaters in a couple years. While Peter Jackson, who will direct the mo-cap footage for the next Tintin film, is pretty busy with two more Hobbit movies, he said last year that he would shoot the mo-cap work this year.
And now Steven Spielberg has commented on the developing film, and says the plan is still to have the next movie done by Christmas 2015. Read More »