Will things ever end happily for Sarah Manning and her clone sisters? Based on the new Orphan Black Season 3 trailer, it seems the answer is “maybe, but not any time in the near future.” Not only are they still reeling from the events of Season 2, they’re also gonna have to deal with the game-changing reveal of Project Castor. Watch the Orphan Black Season 3 trailer after the jump.
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Friday, January 30th, 2015 by Germain Lussier
Star Wars Bits is back with some great casting rumors, game information, behind the scenes stories and more. Below, read about the following:
- The latest rumor is Tatiana Maslany has won that role in the Star Wars Standalone.
- An iconic alien race may be appearing in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Why is May 13, 2015 a significant date in Star Wars history?
- George Lucas talked about The Force awakening in his early treatment to Star Wars.
- Watch The Force Awakens teaser trailer in Neon.
- The Force Awakens will do some additional shooting February in Los Angeles.
- A rumor says Michael Fassbender is a front runner to play Boba Fett.
- A possible origin for Poe Dameron’s name is revealed.
- Find out how to make your own BB-8.
- See Star Wars Battlefront concept art and read about its connections to The Force Awakens.
‘Star Wars’ Standalone Testing Rooney & Kate Mara, Felicity Jones and ‘Orphan Black’s’ Tatiana Maslany [UPDATED]
Posted on Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 by Germain Lussier
Gareth Edwards has begun testing actresses for a lead role in his 2016 Star Wars standalone movie. There’s no word what the role is but The Hollywood Reporter reports Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany, Girl With the Dragon Tattoo star Rooney Mara, and recent Oscar nominee Felicity Jones are all testing for a part in the film.
UPDATE: Variety reports that Kate Mara also read for the role. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, July 29th, 2014 by Angie Han
It’s easy to get jaded about Comic-Con. The food is terrible, the lines are long, and the panels can be hit-or-miss. But every year, there are a few moments that make you drop your cynicism and remember what makes it magical.
One of this year’s unexpected highlights came during the Orphan Black Comic-Con panel, when a fan stepped up to share a very personal story about how the show had helped ease her coming-out to her family. The anecdote literally moved Tatiana Maslany to tears. Watch the touching moment after the jump.
Posted on Monday, December 23rd, 2013 by Angie Han
2013 was a pretty great year for television, and from what we’ve seen 2014 looks plenty promising too. Today, we’ve got trailers for new seasons of two very different critical favorites, BBC America’s Orphan Black and HBO’s Girls, plus a peek at an intriguing new show, AMC’s Revolutionary War drama Turn. Check ‘em all out after the jump.