Kill Me Three Times stars Simon Pegg as an assassin. Already, you’re probably interested. But Kill Me Three Times apparently has much, much more to offer than just that. Directed by Kriv Stenders, the film stars Pegg as an assassin hired by a husband (Callan Mulvey) to kill his wife (Alice Braga). The problem is, Pegg isn’t the only assassin on the lady’s tail. An assassin team, Sullivan Stapleton and Teresa Palmer, are also trying to kill her and that seems like the first of a multitude of escalating issues for everyone involved.
The film hits iTunes and on demand March 26 before going to theaters April 10. Now, the first Kill Me Three Times trailer has been released. Check out the hilarious, NSFW trailer below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Thursday, March 13th, 2014 by Angie Han
Whether you like family-friendly animated adventures or hard-R action thrillers, someone out there is trying to make a sequel for you. After the jump:
- Kristen Bell would do Frozen 2 “in a heartbeat”
- Sullivan Stapleton really wants there to be another 300
- Jean Claude Van Damme would like to be in Expendables 4
- The Raid 3 won’t get going “for a couple of years”
- Fast & Furious 7 is heading to Abu Dhabi to shoot
- Leigh Whannell doesn’t know anything about Saw 8
- … but does have a few details to share about Insidious 3
- Transformers 4 reveals a bunch of (human) character posters
- The GNN staff goes wild in a deleted scene from Anchorman 2
Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 24th, 2014 by Angie Han
If the first ninety or so 300: Rise of an Empire posters didn’t draw you in, maybe this one will change your mind. (It won’t.) Also after the jump:
- Open Road has another Nut Job planned for 2016
- Jennifer Aniston has just four scenes in Horrible Bosses 2
- Rosario Dawson is definitely coming back for Clerks III
- Tyra Banks promises a Life-Size sequel in 2014 or 2015
- Peter Farrelly wants Dumb and Dumber To out earlier
- Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt? gets a new cast
Read More »
Posted on Monday, January 20th, 2014 by Angie Han
Early in the latest trailer for 300: Rise of an Empire, Eva Green‘s Artemisia hisses something about “the ecstasy of steel, flesh, sweat and muscle, rage… war.” The context of the line isn’t quite clear, but from here it seems to work just fine as a mission statement for the film as a whole. Like the original 300, Rise of an Empire seems to be all about the glory of the battlefield.
Set concurrently, more or less, with the events of 300, the follow-up stars Sullivan Stapleton as a general who wants to unite Greece against the invading Persian forces led by Artemisia and Xerxes the god-king (Rodrigo Santoro). The fights are set at sea this time around, and King Leonidas appears only as a corpse, but otherwise 300: Rise of an Empire seems to deliver more of the same for fans of the first. Watch the newest trailer after the jump.
Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 17th, 2014 by Angie Han
There’s a lot of attention on the indie world right now, what with the Sundance Film Festival kicking off, but there’s plenty of news coming from the big studio sequel front, too. After the jump:
- Kenneth Branagh hopes for a sequel to Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
- Rosario Dawson also wishes the Sin City sequel had happened sooner
- Lucasfilm Singapore is working on Transformers and Avengers
- New plot details are revealed for Paranormal Activity 5
- Here’s how you can enter to be an extra in The Purge 2
- Danny Glover and Danny Trejo are badasses in the Bad Asses trailer
- 300: Rise of an Empire gets a stabby new poster and an online game
- Astrid poses with Stormfly in a How to Train Your Dragon 2 poster
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Thursday, December 19th, 2013 by Angie Han
If you consider sequel news to be a gift, we’ve got a whole sleigh full of presents for you. After the jump:
- No (duh), Justin Bieber won’t replace Paul Walker in Fast & Furious 7
- Zoe Bell could become one of the ExpendaBelles
- Ricky Gervais will be back for Night at the Museum 3
- Phil “You Had One Job” Tippett is returning for Jurassic World
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 is coming sometime in 2014
- Quentin Tarantino is really not interested in doing Kill Bill 3
- Zoolander 2 is “on hold,” and Dodgeball 2 has a script
- Someone has been arrested for that Transformers extortion attempt
- Sullivan Stapleton and Eva Green gets their own 300 posters
Read More »
Here’s the new trailer for 300: Rise of an Empire, the follow-up to Zack Snyder’s breakout hit 300. This one has been a long time coming, but now, after everything, the film and the new trailer might have new significance, again thanks to Snyder. The director is looking at this movie’s co-star, Callan Mulvey, as a likely villain choice for Batman vs. Superman. Does the footage below give any clue to how he might be used? Of course not, but those who’ve waited a long time for the 300 follow-up will want to have a look. Read More »
One casting rumor is confirmed while another one pops up. In today’s edition of Star Wars Bits, read about the following:
- Saoirse Ronan confirms she’s read for Star Wars Episode VII.
- 300: Rise of an Empire star Sullivan Stapleton also is rumored to have read.
- The success of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. may have breathed new life into a Star Wars TV series.
- Disney uses Star Wars to launch a new parks campaign.
- Check out a concept drawing from Return of the Jedi.
Read More »
Most of us know Simon Pegg as a goofball. Even when he’s being serious and kicking ass, he still has incredible comic timing. His latest role, though, sounds like it’ll go against that. He’s headlining an ensemble cast in the Australian crime drama Kill Me Three Times, directed by Kriv Stenders and written by James McFarland. Pegg plays an assassin trying to kill a singer, with the story told from three different points of view.
Among the actors who’ll fill out the other stories are Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies), Luke Hemsworth (brother of Liam and Chris), Sullivan Stapleton (300: Rise of an Empire), Alice Braga (Elysium), Bryan Brown (Cocktail) and Callan Mulvey (Captain America: The Winter Soldier). Read More »