If you’re good with a sword and appeared on Game of Thrones, apparently there’s a fair shot you can end up in a galaxy far, far away. Months after Thrones star Gwendoline Christie joined the cast of J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars Episode VII, she’s now joined by another cast member. Miltos Yerolemou, who played Syrio Forel, the season one swordsman mentor to Arya Stark, has reportedly joined the film in an unknown role. Read more about the Miltos Yerolemou Star Wars 7 news below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Want more Star Wars Bits? We’ve got more Star Wars Bits. It starts with some big time Star Wars Rebels updates and ends with some potentially massive Episode VII spoilers. (Don’t worry, they’re well hidden.) Below, read about the following:
- Watch three new commercials from Star Wars Rebels.
- Here are the top 10 fights in Star Wars, according to Lucasfilm.
- Read Dave Filoni‘s foreword to Star Wars: A New Dawn.
- The titles of the first episodes of Star Wars Rebels has been revealed.
- J.J. Abrams talks Apollo 11 from the set of Star Wars Episode VII.
- Latino Review drops some potentially major Episode VII spoilers.
Read More »
The Force is strong with the stars of Episode VII as the film has once again begun shooting, but that’s not all that’s happening in the world of Star Wars. Below, read about the following:
- Star Wars Episode VII has begun filming once again.
- Is Gareth Edwards and Gary Whitta‘s Spin-Off Movie about Yoda?
- Possible confirmation of that Episode VII Stormtrooper helmet.
- Watch a video of the Star Wars Rebels timeline.
- Executives hint that Star Wars characters are coming to Disney Infinity.
- Dave Filoni discusses the use of music and creation of character in Star Wars Rebels.
- Get a sneak peak at the Jakks Pacific toys for Star Wars Rebels.
Read More »
Don’t freak out, this image has NOTHING to do with the new Star Wars Episode 7 villain rumor
A couple weeks back, a hot rumor hit the internet explaining how the Star Wars Episode 7 villain could rewrite Star Wars franchise history. Well a new report adds more heat to the fire. Learn more about the new Star Wars Episode VII villain rumor after the jump.
Read More »
What you’ve got to love about Twitter are the windows it opens. The way a single tweet can just set your imagination on fire with possibility. Monday night, that happened twice. First as a joke, and then as a photo.
The photo featured Star Wars Episode VII director J.J. Abrams with his two co-stars, John Boyega and Daisy Ridley. It made you dream about the conversations being held between these three. Then, in the background, was someone else. Another famous director who, earlier that evening, made you wish if you could be one place in the world last night, it was with him. Edgar Wright tweeted that he too was hanging out with Abrams. Read More »
Last week saw a motherload of Star Wars rumors, spoilers and discussion hitting the internet. Things have cooled down considerably over the weekend, but there’s still lots going on. Below, read about the following.
- Are the Star Wars board games affected by Star Wars Episode VII?
- The same old rumor of the original Star Wars Trilogy coming to Blu-ray is back.
- Check out a fan rendering of a Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper and some new rumors.
- Read an interview with Adam Driver about starring in Episode VII, his schedule and Harrison Ford‘s injuries.
- A new photo of Tatooine from Star Wars Episode VII has leaked, as well as photos inside the Millennium Falcon.
- Read a possible description of a Daisy Ridley outfit in the film.
- See the cover for the Star Wars Rebels mini-movie, Spark of Rebellion, and watch a new Chopper video.
- John Boyega meets Samuel L. Jackson, Jackson calls him a Jedi.
- See a bunch of new creatures and ships from Star Wars Rebels.
- Watch the panel for the book Star Wars: A New Dawn.
- More Star Wars Episode VII rumors including the Luke Skywalker timeline.
Read More »
There aren’t many things everyone agrees on when it comes to J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars Episode VII. One of those, however, is that Han Solo is the star of the film. Exactly how Harrison Ford‘s iconic scoundrel plays into the story is much more murky, though. Is he a mentor figure to some of the newer characters? Does he lead the adventure on his own? Will he make it to the next film? We’ve heard rumors about all of that and today we’ve got a few more. One has to deal with different looks the character will have in the film, and the second is so crazy, it might just be true. Below, read the latest Han Solo Star Wars 7 rumors. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Rumors surrounding the villains of Star Wars Episode VII have been running rampant since before the cast was announced. Could Han Solo and Princess Leia’s kid become a Sith, much like in the Expanded Universe? Would Luke Skywalker himself turn to the dark side? When the cast was announced, we examined the photo trying to guess who the bad guy would be. Oscar Isaac? Adam Driver? We don’t know.
And honestly, we still don’t know for sure. But proven Star Wars scooper Latino Review has dropped a bomb of potential information about the Star Wars 7 villains. It’s a massive spoiler, that builds into a few other even bigger spoilers in regards to the plot, so beware. Read More »