First and foremost, we here at /Film are passionate fans of movies. That’s why we go out of our way to make sure we don’t post any spoilers without fair warning so as not to ruin the movie-going experience for anyone else. This is especially true when it comes to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which can be difficult when there are endless spoilers out there.
But there are some fans who seek out spoilers like a bloodhound, anxious to know every last detail about the film they’ll eventually see in theaters. And one fan has taken that philosophy to the extreme by compiling all The Force Awakens rumors and putting them together into a plot synopsis for the entire movie.
Keep in mind that since this was put together with rumors (some very credible) that along with the inevitable inaccuracies, there are also plenty of details in here that are 100% correct. So if you choose to read on, beware of some potential massive spoilers. Read below at your own risk! Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Ever since the Vanity Fair spread on Star Wars: The Force Awakens arrived on Star Wars Day this past Monday, a whole new set of details have been confirmed and revealed. We officially know that Gwendoline Christie is the chrome stormtrooper of The First Order, and Adam Driver is the new bad guy Kylo Ren. Meanwhile, Lupita Nyong’o plays a motion-capture character named Maz Kanata, an alien pirate.
And now director J.J. Abrams is pulling back the curtain on the production of Episode VII ever so slightly. The filmmaker recently opened about Star Wars original trilogy references as well as filling in the 30-year gap between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens. Thankfully, it sounds like they kept their heads on straight to avoid fan service winks and nods. Read More »
Lots of awesome Episode VII talk highlights this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following.
- Some fun rumors pop up about Episode VII cameos for Simon Pegg, Benedict Cumberbatch and the role of Warwick Davis.
- A full, rumored scene is described as well as a hint at the film’s opening.
- Read some news and see some photos from the Star Wars Episode VII wrap party.
- Mark Hamill has shaved his Star Wars Episode VII beard.
- Actress Christina Chong talks working on Episode VII.
- An upcoming book will reveal a new Episode VII ship.
- Does concept art highlight changes made from the Michael Arndt script to the J.J. Abrams/Lawrence Kasdan one?
- Peter Jackson also visited the set of Star Wars Episode VII.
- See the Hot Toys Stormtrooper figures.
- An official Star Wars costume exhibit has been announced.
Read More »
Star Wars Episode VII officially finished filming over the weekend. We know this both because of the note J.J. Abrams gave to crew members, and the photos and videos that appeared online from what looked to be a massive after-party. Among the attendees at the party was everyone’s favorite astromech droid, R2-D2.
R2 was the first official cast member revealed from the film so it’s kind of fitting he’s also the first we get to see in all his Episode VII glory. Now, don’t expect some massive spoiler or surprise here. It’s just R2-D2, but this is definitely an R2-D2 that’s seen another few decades of action. Check out the Star Wars 7 R2D2 below. Read More »
Anthony Daniels, the actor who has played the famous droid C3-PO in all of the Star Wars movies including the upcoming seventh film, took to twitter to make a bold claim. Could JJ Abrams’ Star Wars Episode VII end up being the best movie sequel ever made, even better than Empire Strikes Back? Hit the jump to see Daniels comments.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Back on May 19th 2014 we shared with you a photo of JJ Abrams’ note to the cast and crew of Star Wars Episode VII. Well now that filming is wrapping up, JJ and the other producers have sent out a slightly less personal (that is: not handwritten) note to the cast and crew on their final day of work. See that note, after the jump.
Read More »
Lots of rumored concept art is described in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Is Maisie Richardson-Sellers actually in Star Wars Episode VII?
- The Episode VII filming on Skellig Michael was reportedly scaled down.
- Learn more about Han Solo‘s primary outfit in Star Wars Episode VII.
- Read rumored descriptions of several possible new ships in Episode VII.
- More potential details about a major spoiler scene are described.
Read More »
Dive deep into Star Wars Rebels, see a potentially massive Episode VII spoiler and more in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- A possible new photo of a villain in Star Wars Episode VII has been revealed.
- Watch Darth Vader‘s cameo on Star Wars Rebels.
- Dave Filoni talks Monday’s Star Wars Rebels twist.
- New rumors about voice actors and the possible direction of Star Wars Rebels have surfaced.
- Benedict Cumberbatch talks about visiting the set of Star Wars Episode VII, and does a Jar Jar impression.
- Two upcoming Star Wars novels get new release dates.
- Listen to an audio excerpt from Star Wars: Tarkin.
Read More »
Interstellar, Inherent Vice, Guardians of the Galaxy… as excited as I was for all those films coming into 2014, the thing I’m still most looking forward to is the Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer. The problem is, with the film hitting in December 2015, the odds of that trailer coming out this year seem really slim. Some new buzz is circling the Internet, however, that not only says that director J.J. Abrams has already cut a trailer, but that John Williams is writing music for it, and it’ll be out at some point before the end of the year. Is that possible? Below, we’ll present the rumor and break it down. Read More »