I have to say, this is a particularly good edition of Star Wars Bits. Dare I say, it’s a must read. Let’s get right to it. Below, read about the following:
- Watch how Ben Burtt created the sound for the Millennium Falcon hyperdrive failure.
- Star Wars Rebels Season 2 will debut at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim.
- Sunday afternoon, Disney XD will air a video revealing new secrets of The Force Awakens trailer.
- A Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser poster could be coming next week.
- And while you wait, see some really awesome new Force Awakens fan art.
- Disney’s ride Star Tours: The Adventures Continue could get A Force Awakens upgrade.
- An interesting piece of speculation about Luke Skywalker’s purpose in The Force Awakens.
- Do the Force Awakens Topps card number match with the old Topps Star Wars cards?
- What do the Star Wars: The Force Awakens names actually mean?
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Several updates on Celebration, Rebels and Lucasfilm are here along with some awesome rumors about The Force Awakens. Below, read about the following:
- Some new rumors have surfaced about the identity of Lupita Nyong’o‘s character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and a new location.
- Has one single line leaked from the script of The Force Awakens?
- Read a great article on the crazy security measures surrounding the production of The Force Awakens.
- Lucasfilm is hiring people to work in both physical and digital effects.
- See a limited edition figure of the Christmas special Boba Fett.
- Watch a trailer for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim and read about the art show.
- Who is the mysterious Fulcrum on Star Wars Rebels?
- Star Wars Rebels will go on a holiday break returning in 2015.
- One site breaks down several of the rumors about the ending of The Force Awakens.
Read More »
Star Wars fans have two dates circled on their 2015 calendar. Of course, there’s December 18, when Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens in theaters. Then there’s April 16, when Star Wars Celebration comes to Anaheim, CA.
Celebration is basically Comic-Con but only for Star Wars stuff, with plenty of vendors, panels and opportunities for fans to talk to and engage with the people who make Star Wars, Star Wars. This year, everyone assumes there will be some huge revelations and presentations about The Force Awakens. That remains unconfirmed, but Lucasfilm wants to remind fans the event is coming and released a super cool poster to do so. Check out the Star Wars Celebration poster and read more about the event below. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
This past weekend, Star Wars fans from around the world descended on Germany for Star Wars Celebration. The event, which is basically Comic-Con focused solely on Star Wars, has been going every few years since the release of Episode I: The Phantom Menace in 1999. At the end of this year’s event, organizers announced the next Celebration will take place April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA — just in time to prep for the reported release of Star Wars Episode VII in May 2015.
Also of note on the Star Wars front, a bunch of new URLs have been registered for something called Attack Squadrons. Read about both pieces of news below. Read More »