It was an exciting weekend to be a Star Wars fan. If you missed the fun, don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Below, read the following:
- Watch the first footage of actual filming on the set of Star Wars Episode VII featuring John Boyega. (Non-spoiler, too!)
- See potential set photos of Adam Driver and Gwendoline Christie on set in very Star Wars-y outfits. (spoilers hidden)
- Is Endor a location in Star Wars Episode VII?
- Disneyland Paris will gets Star Wars upgrade in the coming years.
- WWE wrestler Sheamus settles that Darth Vader rumor.
- Crazy rumors say Daniel Craig, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson and Hugh Jackman are in Episode VII.
- Watch two new Star Wars Rebels TV spots.
- Look at Eric Tan‘s amazing Star Wars Trilogy prints and the above Han Solo piece.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Some very cool Star Wars Episode VII set photos have been taken, and some very interesting rumors and lots of cool trivia have all shown up online. Below, read about the following.
- A new kind of X-Wing Fighter was spotted by drones flying over the Star Wars Episode VII set.
- Photos of Star Wars extras, in costume, have been taken from a great distance.
- Simon Pegg‘s daughter inspired J.J. Abrams and “saved Star Wars.”
- Hasbro has begun working on Episode VII toys.
- Read how Marvel’s success helped speed up Star Wars.
- What is Daisy Ridley‘s character name in Star Wars Episode VII?
- Star Wars is taking over Subway and your college football games.
- Some intriguing new rumors about Luke Skywalker‘s story in Star Wars Episode VII.
Read More »
Update: Video footage added after the jump.
Photos of the sets and vehicles for Star Wars Episode VII are among the most sought-after snaps right now, and one guy managed to get one by accident. Matthew Myatt shooting aerial photos for use as stock photos for the flying school Airborne Aviation, but he captured something that isn’t going to make it into the stock catalogue: an image of a tarp-covered X-Wing fighter next to a half-built Millennium Falcon. Read More »
One of the first rules of reporting is that if you can’t get a primary source, get corroborating sources. Let’s say you’re trying to figure out what happens in Star Wars Episode VII. J.J. Abrams or Harrison Ford would be a primary source because they are directly involved. Since they can’t or won’t speak on the record about it, the best thing to do is find multiple unrelated people can who give you the same information. If you can get three people to corroborate something, that’s usually considered a fact.
We might now have two sources to push some big rumors toward fact.
Latino Review has been one of a handful of sources for the myriad Star Wars 7 rumors in the past few months. In a new column, they reveal almost everything they’ve reported was initially reported back in March on 4Chan. That seems to mean two independent sources have corroborated some of the biggest Star Wars 7 rumors/spoilers out there today.
Below, we’ll show you that original report and trace the links between the sites. Beware of massive spoilers. Read More »
If you’re good with a sword and appeared on Game of Thrones, apparently there’s a fair shot you can end up in a galaxy far, far away. Months after Thrones star Gwendoline Christie joined the cast of J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars Episode VII, she’s now joined by another cast member. Miltos Yerolemou, who played Syrio Forel, the season one swordsman mentor to Arya Stark, has reportedly joined the film in an unknown role. Read more about the Miltos Yerolemou Star Wars 7 news below. Read More »
What you’ve got to love about Twitter are the windows it opens. The way a single tweet can just set your imagination on fire with possibility. Monday night, that happened twice. First as a joke, and then as a photo.
The photo featured Star Wars Episode VII director J.J. Abrams with his two co-stars, John Boyega and Daisy Ridley. It made you dream about the conversations being held between these three. Then, in the background, was someone else. Another famous director who, earlier that evening, made you wish if you could be one place in the world last night, it was with him. Edgar Wright tweeted that he too was hanging out with Abrams. Read More »
Last week saw a motherload of Star Wars rumors, spoilers and discussion hitting the internet. Things have cooled down considerably over the weekend, but there’s still lots going on. Below, read about the following.
- Are the Star Wars board games affected by Star Wars Episode VII?
- The same old rumor of the original Star Wars Trilogy coming to Blu-ray is back.
- Check out a fan rendering of a Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper and some new rumors.
- Read an interview with Adam Driver about starring in Episode VII, his schedule and Harrison Ford‘s injuries.
- A new photo of Tatooine from Star Wars Episode VII has leaked, as well as photos inside the Millennium Falcon.
- Read a possible description of a Daisy Ridley outfit in the film.
- See the cover for the Star Wars Rebels mini-movie, Spark of Rebellion, and watch a new Chopper video.
- John Boyega meets Samuel L. Jackson, Jackson calls him a Jedi.
- See a bunch of new creatures and ships from Star Wars Rebels.
- Watch the panel for the book Star Wars: A New Dawn.
- More Star Wars Episode VII rumors including the Luke Skywalker timeline.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
There aren’t many things everyone agrees on when it comes to J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars Episode VII. One of those, however, is that Han Solo is the star of the film. Exactly how Harrison Ford‘s iconic scoundrel plays into the story is much more murky, though. Is he a mentor figure to some of the newer characters? Does he lead the adventure on his own? Will he make it to the next film? We’ve heard rumors about all of that and today we’ve got a few more. One has to deal with different looks the character will have in the film, and the second is so crazy, it might just be true. Below, read the latest Han Solo Star Wars 7 rumors. Read More »