Posted on Monday, March 24th, 2014 by Angie Han
After the jump, get the latest updates on all the sequels you’re looking forward to, along with some you’re probably not.
- Divergent is officially getting a sequel, Insurgent
- Find out when Terminator: Genesis starts shooting
- Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 2 is opening next spring
- Veronica Mars director addresses sequel speculation
- Blair Witch co-director talks about a potential sequel
- Listen to an energetic tune from the Raid 2 soundtrack
- Sophia Myles shows up in a new Transformers 4 still
- Linkin Park is contributing to Transformers 4
- See a new BTS image from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Here’s a new pic of Tom Hardy in Mad Max: Fury Road
Read More »
Posters, quotes, casting and replacements are all part of this edition of Sequel Bits. After the jump, read about the following:
- Sam Worthington discusses the Avatar sequels and a possible third Clash of the Titans film.
- The Hangover Part III Twitter account has revealed some more character posters.
- Is Antonio Banderas joining The Expendables III?
- Benjamin Bratt replaces Al Pacino in Despicable Me 2.
- Listen to Star Trek Into Darkness writers Damon Lindelof, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci talk secrets, fan influence, and villains.
- The poster for Grown Up 2 is a throwback.
- Actress Sophia Myles joins Transformers 4.
- Michelle Rodriguez confirms the villain for Fast and Furious 7.
- Check out an image of FEMA’s role in Godzilla.
- Check out the cover of the Art of 300: Rise of an Empire book.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, March 14th, 2012 by Angie Han
We’ve got a ton of small screen-centric odds and ends today, and there’s good news for just about everyone. Unless, that is, you’re Mike Tyson, Spike Lee, John Boyega, or Lord Eddard Stark. After the jump:
- Simon Pegg enters talks for Frank Darabont’s L.A. Noir
- The Killing Season 2 drops a new promo
- Mad Men unveils Season 5 photos and two new promos
- Showtime announces return dates for Weeds and Episodes
- HBO passes on Mike Tyson and Spike Lee’s Da Brick
- Comedy Central picks up Community reruns
- The Internet speculates about the Doctor’s next companion
- Robert Rodriguez talks about his new cable network
- Game of Thrones gets a gruesome new poster, offers first look at Jaquen H’ghar
Read More »
I’m not a viking movie type of guy, but who is? The international movie trailer for Outlander has hit the interwebs and I can’t tell you how excited I suddenly am to see this flick. I mean, who doesn’t want to see a movie about “vikings teaming with a human alien to take on an alien creature”? Watch the trailer below, and tell me what you think! Am I insane, or could this be a lot of fun?
[flv:http://bitcast-a.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/trailers/outlander.flv 470 252]
Plot Synopsis: As an age old battle rages amongst the stars, Kainan’s ship burns brightly as it crashes into the Nordic coast. As his space craft comes to rest in the fjords of ancient Norway, it’s with dismay that Kainan realizes that he wasn’t the only survivor. A second passenger, a Moorwen also emerges from the wreckage. A Fierce and animal-like creature, the Moorwen is intent on causing harm to those it perceives have wronged it. As the Moorwen kills everything in its path, Kainan must work together with the Vikings to destroy the beast before it destroys them all. Starring James Caviezel, Sophia Myles, Jack Huston, John Hurt, and Ron Perlman.
The Weinstein Co have yet to announce a U.S. release date for Outlander.
Hat tip: rowthree