At a couple points in your life, you’ve probably said Beetlejuice to yourself three times, just to see what would happen. Sadly, it just doesn’t work the way it does in Tim Burton‘s classic 1988 horror comedy. But now if you say Beetlejuice three times and you have some extra cash lying around, you can finally summon Beetlejuice into your house.
Sideshow Collectibles has just unveiled a new sixth scale Beetlejuice figure, along with the tombstone environment where Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis dug up the bio-exorcist played perfectly by Michael Keaton. Check out the Sideshow Collectibles Beetlejuice figure below! Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
The entire SlashFilm crew is all over San Diego for the rest of the week, and if you’ve been paying attention to the front page, then you already know that we’re covering Comic-Con like crazy. We tossed up some photos of downtown San Diego with the buildings covered in upcoming movies and TV shows, and now we have an inside look at the show floor.
Comic-Con is massive, and it’s impossible to get pictures of everything, so we decided to just get some snapshots of things that we personally thought were cool. Whether it’s unique displays, awesome props, collectible toys, spectacular artwork, we just wanted everyone to see some of the coolest stuff from the show floor.
Check out our Comic Con 2015 showfloor photos after the jump! Read More »
It’s not impossible. I used to bullseye Star Wars Bits in my T-16 back home, they’re not much bigger than two meters. Here’s what we’ve got in this edition of news from a galaxy far, far away:
- Aaron Paul is (again) rumored for a future Star Wars role,
- R2-D2 Builders Club members are already working on Rogue One,
- A rumored Rogue One casting call surfaces,
- Sneak preview of Star Wars comic #7 with Obi-Wan Kenobi,
- Hot Toys unveils one-sixth scale Millennium Falcon cockpit,
- Star Wars Rebels Season One will be available in the UK,
- Sideshow Collectibles unveils new Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett statue,
- Battlefront short story coming in October,
- Dice Games was scared of Star Wars Battlefront,
- New image of Sabine in Star Wars Rebels,
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars packs release date,
- and a new Star Wars Aftermath description
Read More »
The Star Wars spinoff written by Lawrence Kasdan is, in fact, a Boba Fett movie. So says Hollywood director and animator Jon Schnepp. Read about that, and the following, in this edition of Star Wars Bits.
- Get a good look at the Star Wars Rebels villain The Inquisitor via his toy.
- Watch Star Wars highlights from the Tournament of Roses parade.
- Read about the upcoming Random House book Maul Lockdown.
- Sideshow Collectibles reveals Star Wars toy designs by Ralph McQuarrie.
Read More »