There are millions of Netflix subscribers all around the United States, and they all have that one show that they just can’t stop binging over and over again. Well, one internet provider decided to find out what the most popular Netflix show is in each state by looking at the top 75 shows streaming on Netflix and cross-referencing them with Google Trends data.
So what is the most popular Netflix TV show in your state? Find out after the jump. Read More »
Are you a Star Wars fan who also enjoys Shondaland shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away With Murder? If you answered yes, then we have some good news for you. If you answered no to the second half of that question, this news is still good, but it may require you to venture outside of your TV comfort zone.
Shonda Rhimes has just announced that ABC’s TGIT line-up, which consists of the three aforementioned series, will debut an “exclusive special look” at Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Read More »
Posted on Monday, October 29th, 2012 by Angie Han
NBC’s shaking things up, while its former employee Dan Harmon’s bouncing back on Adult Swim. After the jump:
- NBC doesn’t want that Dwight Schrute spinoff The Farm after all
- NBC decides to turn Up All Night into a multi-camera sitcom
- Adult Swim orders Dan Harmon‘s new animated comedy to series
- Chloë Sevigny signs up for A&E crime drama pilot Those Who Kill
- See Conan O’Brien hanging around the Arrested Development set
- Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! are renewed through 2015-16
- ABC gives full season orders to Scandal and The Neighbors
- AMC decides to renew Hell on Wheels for a third season
Read More »