Walt Disney Pictures has released the first teaser trailer for The Muppets sequel Muppets Most Wanted. Watch it now embedded after the jump.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 by Angie Han
AMC’s keeping their fingers crossed that The Walking Dead will never, ever end. Also after the jump:
- Ricky Gervais‘ Derek comes to Netflix this fall
- ABC reveals plans to finish 666 Park Ave and Apt. 23
- Will Damon Wayans Jr. return to New Girl?
- Guillermo del Toro’s The Strain adds a Twilight star
- Emma Roberts boards American Horror Story
- Homeland gets some fresh faces
- First pics from Bonnie & Clyde revealed
- See teasers for Newsroom, Boardwalk Empire, and Clear History
Let’s just dive right in. After the jump:
- Enlightened gets canned, CSI gets renewed
- A Once Upon a Time spinoff is in the works
- Fox is developing an O.J. Simpson series
- Is Jimmy Fallon replacing Jay Leno?
- Adam Green‘s Holliston sets a return date
- American Horror Story gets a subtitle
- Sam Raimi will direct the Fox pilot Rake
- Adam Scott could’ve been Jim Halpert
- David Brent returns in The Office Revisited
- Game of Thrones gets a new promo and a GRRM cameo
- Hemlock Grove and Hannibal get twisted new trailers
- HBO reveals a teaser for Phillip Noyce‘s Mary and Martha
David Brent is coming back, as is Whose Line It Anyway? Also after the jump:
- Lee Pace, Angela Kinsey, Michael Ealy and more book pilots
- Entourage‘s Rhys Chorio will drop by Dexter next season
- Ron Livingston and Brian Geraghty join Boardwalk Empire
- FX’s Archer and Syfy’s Lost Girl get renewals
- Goodwin Games, Louis CK‘s new special get premiere dates
- The CW cancels 90210 and moves Cult to Fridays
- AMC confirms Scott Gimple as the new Walking Dead showrunner
- Dylan McDermott drops a hint about American Horror Story
- Most PaleyFest 2013 panels will stream live online
- Netflix announces the Flixies awards
‘The Muppets… Again!:’ Ricky Gervais Tweets With Pepe, and the Muppets’ First Female Puppeteer Revives Miss Piggy’s Rival
Posted on Thursday, February 28th, 2013 by Germain Lussier
I’m surely not the only person who is over the moon knowing a new Muppets movie is currently in production. The Muppets…Again! reunites director James Bobin with all your favorite Muppets, along with new stars Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, Ty Burrell and Ray Liotta. It’s scheduled for release March 21, 2014.
The latest update is two-fold. First up, a video has surfaced showing Gervais on set, conversing with everyone’s favorite prawn Pepe. Next, Bobin has hired Louise Gold, the first female puppeteer on the original Muppet Show, to revive her character Annie Sue, a bitter rival of Miss Piggy. Check out the video and read more below. Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013 by Angie Han
When Kermit and company hit the big screen in 2011′s The Muppets, it had been over a decade since their last cinematic outing in 1999′s Muppets From Space. Thankfully, the wait for their next film won’t be quite so long. The Muppets… Again is on track to open just over a year from now, and Disney is already getting the hype machine started with a plot synopsis and a couple of first look images — including one of human star Ricky Gervais. Hit the jump to keep reading.
Posted on Tuesday, January 15th, 2013 by Germain Lussier
Super Bowl, teaser posters, rumors and more are all in this edition of Sequel Bits. After the jump read about:
- A new image from Fast and Furious 6 is out and find out when you’ll see the first footage.
- Watch a video of Arnold Schwarzenegger talking about The Legend of Conan.
- J.J. Abrams has ideas for a third Star Trek, but nothing is set.
- Filming on The Muppets sequel, The Muppets…Again, starts this week.
- Another teaser poster for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has been released.
- The R-rating for A Good Day to Die Hard is confirmed in a new commercial.
Posted on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 by Angie Han
Though Disney’s The Muppets sequel will be a big-screen release, Kermit and company apparently haven’t forgotten their small-screen roots. Last month, Ricky Gervais and Ty Burrell signed to play two key human characters in the film. Now, Tina Fey is rounding out the cast as the female lead.
The plotline and other details are being kept vague for now, but thanks to a tipster who worked in production on the last film, we also have some word on what the title might be. Read on after the jump.