Posted on Friday, October 4th, 2013 by Angie Han
It’s way, way too early to guess what the Harry Potter spinoff Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them might look like, but it’s never too soon to fantasize with producer David Heyman. Also after the jump:
- Sandra Bullock isn’t interested in The Heat 2
- New Fast & Furious 7 pic shows lots of cars, extras
- Night at the Museum 3 will shoot in London and Vancouver
- Futurama returns again, this time in The Simpsons
- Is Mad Max: Fury Road actually awesome?
- See more pics of Michael Bay hard at work on T4
Read More »
Briefly: The two Night at the Museum movies, from ’06 and ’09, did too well for Fox to let the franchise stop at two. Other studios are playing with their own films based on a similar concept, and so Fox is going to follow Ben Stiller back into the nightlife at (presumably) a new collection of historic artifacts.
Fox has announced that Night at the Museum 3, directed by Shawn Levy, will open on December 25, 2014. Rejoice! (That is, rejoice if you’re an investor, because this thing is practically guaranteed to make money.) No word on the plot or setting, but the threequel in a situation like this is often the one that goes to Europe, so don’t be surprised if Stiller’s character finds himself in the Louvre or some similarly famous location overseas.
Posted on Friday, February 24th, 2012 by Angie Han
Happy Friday! Today’s Sequel Bits involves three comedies of varying degrees of hilarity, plus a spooky-sounding book. After the jump:
- David Wain can’t guarantee a sequel to Wet Hot American Summer 2, but he’s working on it
- Ed Helms doesn’t really know when The Hangover Part III will get going
- Shawn Levy could “very possibly” be directing Night at the Museum 3
- Stephen King reads the first chapter of Dr. Sleep, a sequel to The Shining
Read More »