Posted on Thursday, February 6th, 2014 by Germain Lussier
This week might have started with the Super Bowl, but it’s ending with a weekend of super art. Five art shows in four major cities open tonight and tomorrow. If you’re a fan of pop culture art, this is like Christmas. Here’s the breakdown.
- Thursday February 6: UnReal Estates III by Tim Doyle at Spoke Art in San Francisco, CA.
- Friday February 7: It Came From 1984 group show at Bottleneck Gallery in Brooklyn, NY.
- Friday February 7: The Art of Laurent Durieux at Mondo Gallery in Austin, TX.
- Friday February 7: Such Pixels by Aled Lewis at Gallery 1988 West in Los Angeles, CA.
- Friday February 7: Adventure Show by Nicole Gustafsson & Meghan Stratman at Hero Complex Gallery in Los Angeles, CA.
We’ve already written about each of those shows at those above links but, below, we’ll once again give you the info and feature a few new pieces from each show. Read More »