Posted on Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 by Angie Han
If I asked you to guess what Robogeddon was, would you surmise that it was a new TV project by James Cameron? Also after the jump:
- The final season of Breaking Bad will be split in two
- Glee, New Girl, and Raising Hope get renewals
- Southland will probably be back for a fifth season
- Another, longer behind-the-scenes Veep featurette
- Lauren Cohan is now a regular on The Walking Dead
- Kristen Wiig still deciding about Saturday Night Live
- Of course Game of Thrones will be back for Season 3
Read More »
For TV fans, next week begins one of the most exciting events of the year: PaleyFest. It’s a two-week festival in Los Angeles where the casts and crews of some of TV’s most successful shows hold in-depth discussions and Q&A’s about where their shows have been and are going. This year ,the featured shows are American Horror Story, Community, Once Upon A Time, New Girl, The Office, Sons of Anarchy, Bones, Castle, The Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Two and a Half Men, Mad Men and Modern Family.
And though not everyone can be in person to see these events, this year PaleyFest has partnered with Hulu to stream them after the fact. Starting March 15, several (but not all) of the panels will be online for your viewing pleasure. After the jump, find out which will be available as well as which artists are doing this year’s posters. Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 by Angie Han
Whether you’re a new parent or a singleton, whether you’re into video games, drugs, cable news, there’s a little something for everyone in this rather random edition of TV Bits. After the jump:
- Breaking Bad showrunner Vince Gilligan admits has no idea how his AMC series will end
- SyFy taps Legion helmer Scott Stewart to direct video game-related series Defiance
- Aaron Sorkin’s HBO drama, formerly known as More As This Story Develops, may have a new title
- ABC’s Up All Night and Fox’s New Girl land guest stars from 30 Rock and True Blood, respectively
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 by Angie Han
The most exciting and most stressful part of any fall premiere season is sifting through all the brand-new pilots, so it helps to get started early if you can. Like right now, even. Fox has just released the pilot for one of its most highly anticipated new shows, New Girl, on iTunes, two whole weeks early. The episode will also hit Hulu and Fox.com well in advance of its official September 20 premiere date.
The half-hour comedy revolves around Jess (Zooey Deschanel at her Zooey Deschanel-iest), who finds herself moving in with three guys in the aftermath of a bad breakup. Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield (Officer Leo from Veronica Mars!), and Damon Wayans, Jr. star in the pilot as her new roommates. (Lamorne Morris will replace Wayans in subsequent episodes; Wayans left New Girl after his adorable but underwatched Happy Endings was unexpectedly picked up for a second season.) Hannah Simone rounds out the cast as Jess’ best friend, who’s street smart and cynical where Jess is naive and endlessly positive. More details after the jump.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook