Posted on Wednesday, December 30th, 2015 by Angie Han
We and the rest of the internet are all about The Force Awakens right now, but that doesn’t mean we’re just ignoring the rest of the Star Wars universe. After the jump:
- This lightsaber is actually an elegant flask for a more civilized age.
- Peek at the Star Wars Land float for this year’s Rose Parade.
- See a cool piece of Han Solo-centric art by Tomer Hanuka.
- Celebrate Life Day with the Lucasfilm holiday card maker.
- This gingerbread Darth Vader looks terrifying and delicious.
- Mark Hamill helps fans sort his real autographs from the fakes.
- Donnie Yen is so psyched for Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Could Nien Nunb return for Star Wars Episode VIII?
- Why did Hayden Christensen disappear after Episode III?
- Science says destroying the Death Star would’ve killed the Ewoks.