As the Disney earnings call approaches, Disney finally decided to announce publicly that screenwriter Michael Arndt was officially off Star Wars Episode VII, and that director J.J. Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan are busy working on the current screenplay. (If you havent yet, read more about that here.) But the press release also featured details of the crew that is on board for the upcoming sequel. Lets take a look at the list of names after the jump.
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Star Wars Bits: Damon Lindelof Could Eventually Work On ‘Star Wars;’ Plus J.J. Abrams and Episode VII’s Costume Designer
Posted on Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 by Germain Lussier
Two Star Trek writers don’t think they’ll work on Star Wars, while another one does. Plus the director himself talks all about his fandom. Read about the following in this edition of Star Wars Bits:
- Who does J.J. Abrams think shot first, Han Solo or Greedo?
- Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci don’t think they’ll be working on a Star Wars movie…
- …but Damon Lindelof believes he might by the end of the decade.
- Abrams talks about lessons he learned from Star Trek that he’ll use on Star Wars and how he plans to work on both Star Trek 3 and Episode VII.
- Costume Designer Michael Kaplan (Blade Runner, Fight Club, Star Trek) joins Star Wars Episode VII.
- EA Games teases a brand new Star Wars Battlefront game.
- Famous Star Wars characters danced up a storm at Star Wars Weekends at Disney Hollywood Studios.