Star Wars Bits is back and packed full of interesting stuff. Below, read about the following:
- Star Wars Anthology writer Gary Whitta is writing for Star Wars Rebels.
- Rian Johnson wrote Star Wars Episode VIII in Moleskine notebooks.
- See an image of the works in the Star Wars canon.
- A rumor surfaces about a post-credits scene in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- John Williams will record his Force Awakens score soon.
- Watch a video on the new Madame Tussauds’ Star Wars exhibit.
- For the the time in China, The Star Wars Saga will screen theatrically.
- The website “How BB-8 Works” explains the obvious question.
Read More »
You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s read these Star Wars Bits and go home! Here’s all the good stuff we’ve got below for today’s round-up of Star Wars updates for the weekend:
- Which Star Wars character does Brad Bird want to direct a movie about?
- Lords of the Sith novel made The New York Times bestseller list
- See a piece of concept art with an alternate version of Kylo Ren
- StarWars.com counts down the best Star Wars costumes
- Star Wars Weekends is getting some cool ice cubes and cupcakes
- Infographic tracks the Millennium Falcon in the Star Wars saga
- Star Wars gets a new exhibit at Madame Tussauds in London
- Potential Star Wars: Rogue One spoilers concerning returning characters
- Two new Vinylmation figures coming to Star Wars Weekends
- See a LEGO Super Star Destroyer destroyed in slow-motion
- What planet are the X-Wings flying on in The Force Awakens trailers?
- New Star Wars: The Force Awakens t-shirt at Star Wars Weekends
- Millennium Falcon and more playable vehicles in Star Wars Battlefront
- Sneak preview of Star Wars #5 comic book
Read More »