Next week, the second trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be revealed. You can read more about that here. It’ll then be in theaters with Avengers: Age of Ultron. But what, specifically, will the trailer feature? MakingStarWars has a very intriguing list of images they believe are going to appear in the trailer. If it’s true, this is going to be insane. Read the Force Awakens trailer 2 details below.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Concrete information about the new Star Wars movies is a rare commodity. Right now, we don’t know way more than we do know and that lack of definitive knowledge leads to debate, discussion and arguments. These are happening every day amongst Star Wars fans and will continue until Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens on December 18. Probably beyond, too, since the story won’t end with that film.
With these Star Wars conversations more prevalent than actual information, we decided to have a little fun. We’ve gone against Han Solo’s better judgement and set some simple, Las Vegas odds against 15 questions fans are currently debating. Most are non-spoiler, a few are (clearly marked) spoilers, but all are very much at the center of the current Star Wars conversation. Read More »
One, maybe two, Star Wars actresses walking the Oscar red carpet highlight this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Felicity Jones and Lupita Nyong’o talk Star Wars from the red carpet of the Oscars.
- Mark Hamill and Peter Mayhew lead the latest group of Star Wars Celebration attendees.
- See a trailer for Wookie the Chew, a Winnie the Pooh/Star Wars mash-up.
- Check out a massive custom Lego of the Sarlaac Pit.
- There could be new Star Wars: The Clone Wars content coming.
- Some new, potentially massive spoilers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens are online.
Read More »
Star Wars Bits is back with a vengeance. We’ve got The Force Awakens, we’ve got the spinoffs, we’ve got Clone Wars, comic books, art and so much more. Below, read about the following:
- New spin-off rumors suggest it’s about Han Solo, Aaron Paul is involved and filming starts after Spectre.
- Watch a sueded version of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer.
- The stunt actor playing Chewbacca in The Force Awakens may have been revealed.
- Marvel will rerelease their original Star Wars comics in remastered editions.
- Watch a trailer for the Star Wars Fan Film Awards.
- See the animated Lucasfilm holiday card.
- Matt Lanter recorded some new Anakin Skywalker Clone Wars voice over last week.
- Oscar Isaac got his Star Wars obsessed uncle a role in The Force Awakens.
- A new rumor says Lupita Nyong’o‘s Force Awakens character is nothing like you’ve heard.
- What box office records could Star Wars: The Force Awakens break?
- Han Solo and Chewbacca Force Awakens concept art, villain rumors, Imperial ships and more.
Read More »
Several updates on Celebration, Rebels and Lucasfilm are here along with some awesome rumors about The Force Awakens. Below, read about the following:
- Some new rumors have surfaced about the identity of Lupita Nyong’o‘s character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and a new location.
- Has one single line leaked from the script of The Force Awakens?
- Read a great article on the crazy security measures surrounding the production of The Force Awakens.
- Lucasfilm is hiring people to work in both physical and digital effects.
- See a limited edition figure of the Christmas special Boba Fett.
- Watch a trailer for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim and read about the art show.
- Who is the mysterious Fulcrum on Star Wars Rebels?
- Star Wars Rebels will go on a holiday break returning in 2015.
- One site breaks down several of the rumors about the ending of The Force Awakens.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Two of the actresses in Star Wars Episode VII are in the news, as is Star Wars Rebels, George Lucas and more. Read about all this in this edition of Star Wars Bits.
- Lupita Nyong’o posted an image of herself in the Star Wars Episode VII crew hat.
- Actress Christina Chong has finished filming Star Wars Episode VII.
- Watch two featurettes about Star Wars Rebels featuring new footage and making of information.
- Alex Ross reveals a variant cover of the new Marvel Comics Star Wars #1.
- George Lucas has some harsh words for the Hollywood studio system.
- Star Wars Episode VII made Abu Dhabi a hot filming spot.
- German TV is getting an all Star Wars TV station in December.
Read More »
The biggest fun piece of Star Wars Episode VII speculation this week centered on the villains. Star Wars website MakingStarWars ran an elaborate rumor about the nature of the film’s bad guys, only to have the statement refuted by another site, TheForce.net. The latter said the first rumor was 100% inaccurate… but J.J. Abrams also said Khan wasn’t in Star Trek Into Darkness.
Which is why, at this point in the game, it’s hard to take anything as true. Even quotes from the filmmakers themselves could by lies this far out, which is why Star Wars fans have to have their rumor deflector shields up at all times. Unless it’s reported by StarWars.com, it’s a rumor, no matter if you read it here, on a Star Wars fan site, or anywhere else.
That said, a new wrinkle to that villain rumor mill has now been unearthed. Latino Review claims the original rumor, while mostly false, does have a few very important pieces of truth in it. What are they? We’ll reveal those potentials spoiler below. Read More »
Lupita Nyong’o only just arrived as a feature actress, via her tremendous Oscar-winning performance in 12 Years a Slave. Now, after completing a role in Non-Stop and booking a gig in Star Wars Episode VII, she’s making a step that takes some actors a very long time to achieve. Rather than waiting for her ideal role to come around, she is producing an adaptation of the novel Americanah, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. The novel is an epic love story that crosses continents and explores modern immigration, race, and the search for a homeland. Read More »
Those who were upset that the first big wave of Star Wars Episode VII casting did not include more women can breathe a bit easier. Lupita Nyong’o (Non-Stop, and winner of the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for 12 Years a Slave) and Gwendoline Christie (Game of Thrones) have just been added to the cast. Read More »