Posted on Tuesday, March 11th, 2014 by Germain Lussier
Exclusive merchandise, essential Star Wars stories and Episode VII what-ifs. Read about it all in this edition of Star Wars Bits.
- Check out the limited Star Wars merchandise available during Disney’s Star Wars Weekends.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles will continue later this year.
- Rumor has it digital versions of the full Star Wars saga will be made available this winter.
- In case you forgot, all of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is now on Netflix including The Lost Episodes.
- Dave Filoni calls the final episodes of The Clone Wars “very important to understanding the overall saga.”
- Previously sold out Star Wars maps by artist Andrew DeGraff are back on sale from Gallery 1988.
- Jon Favreau would have done Star Wars Episode VII… if anyone had asked him.