Over two years ago, a rumor began circulating that Warner Bros. Pictures might be putting together a Space Jam sequel with NBA player and Trainwreck star LeBron James in the lead role. However, shortly after the rumor spread it was shot down. Then last summer, the athlete signed a movie and TV deal with the studio, reigniting speculation that Space Jam 2 could actually happen. Now the sequel is officially in development Get the details below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Sunday, August 16th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Outlander‘s Tobias Menzies signs up for Underworld 5
- Dave Franco is also moving back in for Neighbors 2
- Jack Reacher 2 is gearing up for a fall shoot
- Jurassic World returns to IMAX 3D for one week only
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 reveals first images; John Stamos joins the cast
- Mrs. Doubtfire 2 definitely won’t happen without Robin Williams
- LeBron James is hoping for a Space Jam 2
- Sinister 2 drops a new clip and a featurette
- Lionsgate’s latest Hunger Games ad is accidentally NSFW
- Simon Pegg talks about feeling “pressure” as the writer of Star Trek Beyond
- Chris Pine and Idris Elba bicker (for charity) on the set of Star Trek Beyond
Read More »
Posted on Friday, July 31st, 2015 by Angie Han
In typical Judd Apatow fashion, Trainwreck runs a bit long, thanks in part to its lengthy improvised riffs. But even at 125 minutes, Trainwreck had to leave a few bits of comedy gold on the cutting room floor. So Universal has released some of the best unused lines in a hilarious Trainwreck outtakes video. Watch it after the jump.
Read More »
There are only a couple weeks left in the blockbuster season, but there are still plenty of big stories to be excited about coming soon. This edition of the Best Stories of the Week includes updates on Minecraft, a sequel to Jurassic World, easter eggs from Ant-Man an uncertain future for the Terminator franchise and confirmation of a Fantastic Four and X-Men crossover in the works.
Below you’ll also find new trailers for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, the latest James Bond adventure Spectre and the full trailer for Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur. Check out all this and the rest of the Best Stories of the Week after the jump! Read More »
On July 22nd 2015, Warner Bros. announced LeBron James a partnership that will cover projects ranging in TV, film and original digital content, spawning further speculation that Space Jam 2 is in the works.
Update: After the jump we’ve included a video of Jimmy Kimmel mocking Space Jam fans who are outraged over the latest Space Jam 2 rumors
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Friday, July 17th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got a lot of ground to cover today, so let’s get right to it. After the jump:
- Arnie is optimistic about Shane Black‘s Predator sequel.
- Terminator 5 scribes talk James Cameron, time travel, and deleted scenes.
- Samuel L. Jackson is totally up for another Unbreakable movie.
- Quentin Tarantino wants to make a third Kill Bill someday.
- The M:I5 plane stunt was inspired in part by Uncharted.
- Pacific Rim 2 could help get Hellboy 3 made… if it’s a hit.
- Sinister 2 distributes a series of creepy “collector’s cards.”
- Patrick Wilson shares a photo from the Conjuring 2 set.
- Milla Jovovich gets to work on Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.
- Donate to charity for a chance to win a role in Star Trek Beyond.
- LeBron James (jokingly) pitches an idea for Trainwreck 2.
Read More »
Knowing the comedy of Amy Schumer and Judd Apatow, you get the feeling there aren’t many clips from the upcoming Trainwreck that are safe for work. They did manage to find one, though. It features Bill Hader‘s character calling Schumer’s character the day after they sleep together. Notoriously promiscuous, Schumer’s character and her friend (Vanessa Bayer) are very confused at the seemingly normal, kind gesture. Hader’s friend, on the other hand, is loving it. Oh, and his friend is NBA MVP Lebron James.
Trainwreck opens July 17. Watch the first Trainwreck clip below. Read More »
Posted on Monday, March 16th, 2015 by Angie Han
Ten years have passed since Judd Apatow made his feature directing debut with The 40-Year-Old Virgin, but none of his films since have quite been able to surpass that first one. None, that is, until Trainwreck. If the early buzz out of SXSW is to be believed, his latest romantic comedy represents a new high mark for the comedy director.
Apatow’s not-so-secret weapon this time is Amy Schumer, who stars and wrote the script. In some ways, it’s familiar territory for Apatow — Schumer plays a woman who doesn’t quite have her life together, until she meets the one person who might finally inspire her to move forward — but Schumer’s unique sensibility puts a fresh spin on his perspective. Get the Trainwreck early buzz after the jump. Read More »
No matter what you think about Judd Apatow‘s movies, you can’t deny he pulls in a lot of stars for each one. Even The 40 Year Old Virgin, his first movie, is packed with major stars in even the smallest roles. (Sure, at the time, some may not have been that big, but that also demonstrates his eye for talent.) He’s apparently doing the same thing with his next movie, Trainwreck, written by and starring comedy darling Amy Schumer. Apatow recently revealed NBA mega star Lebron James would appear in the movie along with legendary rapper Method Man. Read More »