Posted on Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 by Angie Han
Just because J.K. Rowling returned to Harry Potter doesn’t mean Daniel Radcliffe has any plans to. Also after the jump:
- Olivia Munn and Ken Jeong will tag along for Ride Along 2
- Pirates 5 will go light on the monsters, says Jerry Bruckheimer
- Bad Boys III will have a screenplay in the next few months
- Yes, National Treasure 3 is still in active development
- Jurassic World gets bloody in an intriguing new set photo
- See a new batch of high-res stills from The Purge: Anarchy
- Check out the first stills from SLC Punk 2: Punk’s Dead
- Director Elizabeth Banks teases the plot of Pitch Perfect 2
- Sharknado 2: The Second One releases a ridiculous trailer
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
We’re still a year out from the release of Jurassic World, but the team behind the film knows there is a good deal of interest in the film already. And so the producers and PR team have been dropping little bits of info here and there. We had a great interview with director Colin Trevorrow, and then the first batch of images went online. Now the latest look at the movie is a short Jurassic World behind the scenes glimpse, via the Today Show.
Trevorrow and stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, along with Nick Robinson and Ty Simpkins, have hit the Today Show to talk about the movie. In two video clips we see some behind the scenes crowd shots, and Trevorrow has a good line about working with Steven Spielberg. Read More »
Last week, official images of the humans in Jurassic World were released. And sure, it was cool seeing Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in that world. Fans, however, really just want to see some dinosaurs. That reveal is probably at least a few months away, as filming is still underway and many of the dinosaurs are sure to be computer-generated.
But not all of them will be. Director Colin Trevorrow took to Twitter to tease a look at a Jurassic World dinosaur and you can see the image below. Read More »
We’ve seen some sets from Jurassic World, we’ve heard about the dinosaurs, and now the stars of the film are front and center. That’s thanks to several new photos from the film which opens one year from today, featuring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Nick Robinson and Ty Simpkins. The film is directed by Colin Trevorrow. Check out the Jurassic World photos below. Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 by Angie Han
Today’s Sequel Bits involves the sea floor-dwelling creatures of Bikini Bottom, the high-flying dragon riders of Berk, and everyone in between. After the jump:
- Is China getting sick of effects-heavy Hollywood sequels?
- Rumor has it Jurassic World will feature pterodactyl riders
- Insurgent casts a couple more Dauntless characters
- Paul Walker‘s brother may be in future Fast movies
- Ernie Hudson says Ghostbusters 3 will shoot soon
- Brittany Snow tweets from the set of Pitch Perfect 2
- Get ready for lots and lots of Sharknado tie-in merchandise
- SpongeBob has a Coppertone moment in a new poster
- Watch the trailer for the video game Alien: Isolation
- See a How to Train Your Dragon 2 featurette about the score
Read More »
Not that it’s a big surprise, but Universal and Legendary made it official today that up to 15 of their big upcoming tentpole films will be released in IMAX. Among them are the previously announced Crimson Peak by Guillermo del Toro, as well as Jurassic World, Warcraft, Fast and Furious 7, Dracula Untold, Everest and Seventh Son. Read the full press release below. Read More »
As you probably have heard by now, the story of Jurassic World is set in a new fully functional theme park on Isla Nublar. The Jurassic Park series sequel has been shooting for almost two months now and the production has already filmed in The Honolulu Zoo. The movie, which is filming under the working title Ebb Tide, is moving to New Orleans Louisiana for eleven weeks of filming and next week they are scheduled to begin shooting at the old abandoned Six Flags New Orleans theme park. How cool is that? A movie about a Jurassic theme park filming at an abandoned theme park! Learn more about the Jurassic World abandoned theme park film shoot after the jump.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Exclusive Photo: Director Colin Treverrow on the set of Jurassic World
Jurassic World plot details leaked onto the Internet last week (by way of a scooper for JoBlo), sending Jurassic Park fans into a tizzy. Some of the details that leaked turned out to be spoilers that the filmmakers would have preferred not be released before the film. I got an exclusive opportunity to talk with Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow from the set of the Jurassic Park sequel about the recent information leaks, to clarify some of the misconceptions and address some of the fan concerns. The conversation will surely calm many of you who were worried about some of the material in the recent leaks. You can read our full Colin Trevorrow Jurassic World interview after the jump.
Read More »